• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love Strikes! Eevee, Yikes (898)

Pikachu52

This Quilladin acted way better and more interesting than the hedgehog currently on the cast. Ash should have caught it.

If Ash had caught it though there would have been two Pokémon from the same evolutionary line in the main case. That's never been done before.

I did hate the Squishy focus though in a episode you know..... not about IT! -_-
7/10

To be fair Squishy wasn't in it that much. We only saw it talking to it's cells and absorbing sunlight. It didn't do much else. The episodes focus was on Eevee.

deafcat

I was able to watch the english dub today thanks to my anime app (as I'm in Canada).

I liked it, had a few good laughs.

Though one complaint.

I would have liked to see the results of the Quilladin going after Flareon. I know the results in the Japanese, but still, I would have liked to see it again in English.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
And "Chespin evolves into that?" lol, looks like even in the world of Pokemon people don't like the second stage.
Indeed, I thought that line delivery was great, actually made me chuckle. ^_^
This one little moment definitely summed up the fandom's first reaction to Quilladin in a nutshell :D

Nyter

Island Challenger
Well it was nice to see a "Brock-esque" episode... and it played to Eevee's development as a character, which personally is one of my favorite things about this season. The battles were cool as well. I can't really hate on this episode ata ll. I love how Serena explain to everyone that Eeevee meets that Eevee is a shy Pokémon and needs to work on that and blah blah blah. Serena is Eevee's trainer AND spokesperson it seems. And #Chespcham is a great to see now and then. Takes me back to the good ol #Squirtasaur and #Scraxew times!

4 out of 5 stars for this eppy

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
"Chepin evolves into that?" -- Bonnie, oh my gosh, you are on point.

Other than that, yeah, not a remotely exciting episode. And Quilladin is kinda creepy.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ugh, another filler episode with Chespin and Pancham getting major focus. Seeing Chespin and Pancham pulling off such cool combinations with Serena and Clemont themselves not really taking part in the plot here was irritating. I would've liked to see Ash get Quilladin. :c

DatsRight

Ugh, another filler episode with Chespin and Pancham getting major focus. Seeing Chespin and Pancham pulling off such cool combinations with Serena and Clemont themselves not really taking part in the plot here was irritating. I would've liked to see Ash get Quilladin. :c

I feel like Serena's Pokemon actually show more potential when they aren't being commanded by her. It took till Braixen's final battle just for Serena to use a developed battle strategy.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
A fun episode mostly- Quallidin falling in love with Eevee. Nice filler.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Nice to see Pancham and Chespin not fighting once again, but instead trying to protect Eevee together. Ok, if Quailladin had a crush on Eevee, why the hell was he attacking her. This guy had weird ways of expressing his love.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that a wild Hariborg became infatuated with Serena's Eievui was humorous, but I would've preferred if Citron's Harimaron had evolved here instead. I enjoyed seeing Yancham and Harimaron challenge Hariborg however, although I was exasperated when Puni-chan and Dedenne fell for the fake Puni-chan trap. At least this episode was full of laughs.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode wasn't that great at all; that Quilladin was very creepy and reminded me too much of Brock lol. However, I enjoyed seeing Chespin and Pancham in action though as well as Serena and Eevee getting some screentime.
5/10

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
This episode wasn't that great at all; that Quilladin was very creepy and reminded me too much of Brock lol. However, I enjoyed seeing Chespin and Pancham in action though as well as Serena and Eevee getting some screentime.
5/10
It seemed that Quilladin became infatuated not only with Serena's Eevee but also with a wild Flareon so I would assume that he had a thing with the Eeveelutions, so I think Quilladin would end better with a Leafeon. But yeah, the battles weren't great, and Bunnelby & Dedenne got KOed quickly against TR for the sake of Pancham, Chespin & Quilladin saving the day.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
But yeah, the battles weren't great, and Bunnelby & Dedenne got KOed quickly against TR for the sake of Pancham, Chespin & Quilladin saving the day.
So like before Team Rocket took off with Eevee, Squishy, Bunnelby and Dedenne, Quilladin was battling with Pancham and Chespin. I believe the battle that they had then was some kind of exercise that amplified their battling capabilities temporarily, allowing them to save the day.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hariborg really seemed like it was meant to become a recurring character judging from how much personality it was given in this episode, which makes me wonder if that was the original intention before plans presumably changed.

Only good thing about the episode, really is that Eevee learned Double Team. Nothing special regardless. Anyway, it was disappointing, though expected, that they left out the scene where Quilladin gets roasted by Flareon in the after-credits. Speaking of Quilladin, it feels like the whole Chespin line are portrayed as nothing but clowns in the anime.