• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love, Totodile Style! (155)

pokemon fan 132

This was an interesting episode.The whole story with Totodile falling in love with Azumarill was unique and cool.Poor Totodile he didnt get any luck with Azumarill being dumped in the end for Golduck.Oh well,better luck next time.

Also i find it funny Totodile acting like Brock taking advices from him when it comes to love.Maybe this wasnt the best approach in this situation.
Overall this was a great episode.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I hat it when Ash's Pokemon fall in love and don't get the girl :/ It's dumb.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
This episode was great. I really enjoy Totodile's personality. It was sad at the end to see Azumarill reject Totodile for Golduck. Azumarill really bothered me in the way that it didn't even acknowledge the fact that Totodile tried to save it from Team Rocket. I also liked the fact that Brock was giving Totodile pointers on love (since he has been so successful himself). I think Totodile could have found someone better than Quagsire though.

Awww...poor Totodile :( It must really suck getting your heart stomped on like that. And being stood up for a duck. Ouch. :(

EDIT: WOOT!!! RANK UP!!!

danparker

I watched this episode around 7 years ago. I kind of liked it. I did liked the character Trixie in this episode. She was well designed. And I feel some sort of emotion after watching this episode.

Nancy08

Hi, I'm new here just posting how much I love pokemon especially picachu and his trainer ash ketchum, with his friends traveling to get a gym batch, to be the number 1 pokemon trainer. The series keeps me inspired, I miss watching it and I haven't watched the latest episode cause I'm so busy with work these days no time for watching T.V.

images

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Seeing Brock pair up with Totodile to help a romance situation made me feel... well, sorry for Totodile XD But they brought a lot of comic relief together, which was awesome. And again, clueless Ash is much fun.

I felt bad in the end when Azumarill chose Golduck, but I also felt that Totodile could do better than her anyway ;)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think it's a good episode.
I loved how Brock explaned to Totodile how the things about love.
And Azumaril was cute.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This was the basis for the Piplup/Elekid/Marill episode.

I personally dislike it because Azumarill didn't return Totodile's love. I wanted it to work out somehow. It was too Filler-ish without a happy ending.

4/10

JohnLee

This was the basis for the Piplup/Elekid/Marill episode.

I personally dislike it because Azumarill didn't return Totodile's love. I wanted it to work out somehow. It was too Filler-ish without a happy ending.

4/10

EXACTLY! Brock will always lend a helping to a scorn lover. Haha would've been a little better with a happy ending.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was very cute. I like everything Totodile did to try to get Azumarill to love him but I was sad that none of it worked. Brock + Love Advice = fail. Cute episode.

saar

Shiny Flygon
Totodile... Too bad you didn't make it. But maybe you'll have another chance!
Well, Brock being an expert with love is pretty strange because he himself can not get it. Totodile should have done it in its way.

Sayho1234

It's episodes like this that actually make me wish that Brock had actually ended up with Totodile over Ash or Misty in "The Totodile Duel" :p.

Also that Azumarill was a total witch! With a capital B!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This episode is like the Mawile rejection episode of Corphish. How come they make the Pokemon love stories end like Brock's anyway? Give them a break. It's always the stuck up female pokemon that rejects Ash's Pokemon.

G50

No longer posting
Didn't really like this filler episode much. Not really into Pokemon love story episodes really... Too bad Totodile had to get that feeling of rejection from Azumarrill.

10/100