• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Love, Totodile Style! (155)

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Well when anyone takes Brock's advice, you deserve to have a bad time.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Furret!
Brock was funny throughout this episode, he seemed more captivated in this episode than usual! And Totodile learned a life lesson, and how to be more like the very experienced Brock! Which he clearly was as he got over that Azumarill quick! I don't get how the Razor Leaf attack broke metal bars though... Good episode!

Blessed

A very funny episode. Totodile, the pokemon version of Brock. And here we see Golduck, the evolved form of Psyduck, Lol @ Misty wanting to catch it when hers could evolve into one.

7threst

Who doesn't love the energetic dancing mini-crocodile? I just love Totodile's whole personality and this episode was hilarious because of his personality and the synopsis matched perfectly. Probably one of my most favorite filler episodes out of season 3.

Tr?i nghi?m vÃ* thÃ*nh công t? vi?c MMO. B?n thân tôi dã t? trang b? du?c cho mình nh?ng ki?n th?c vÃ* ki nang co b?n v? ki?m ti?n trên m?ng. ? dây hanhtrinh24h c?p nh?p các chuong trình ki?m ti?n trên m?ng du?c ch?n l?c t? các di?n dÃ*n MMO. Hi v?ng nh?ng chuong trình MMO gi?i thi?u t?i trang web s? mang l?i ngu?n thu nh?p dáng k? cho các b?n.

M?T S? CHUONG TRÃŒNH KI?M TI?N NAM 2013

C?p nh?t các chuong trình MMO uy tÃ*n: Worldprelaunch, Tripleclicks, Click150, Sureinv, Profitablesunrise, Thebigshares, JustBeenPaid, Mutigain,20dollars2surf, GlobalOne, vagex, easyhits4u, Tickerbar, Ultimatepowerprofits, Uinvest, Prelaunchx, Bidsbr, Seosprint, BannersBroker,CloudCrowd,Eimimo, Bidambassadors, Topsurfer, Gomez Peer, I-gagnant-barre, SFI, Myperfectinternet,TextCashNetwork,Fast Cash Mega, Ibotoolbox,Fanbox,Cashgopher , Richptc , Eazy, GAS , Hitleap , autohitterexpress, ADIT, CPX24 , Global Ads Biz , Intichat.com, Stronginvestment ,Getlike,the10kchallenge.com ...

Các chuong trình Vi?t: Lienket123, WapMienPhi, BaoKim,123Do, Dienmay,Giaunhat, Ipanelonline, Hoclamgiau, Vsim, SBS, 24Bid, Nguoc,Vinaresearch, Satavina , Freevnn , Oxy , Muacungnhau , Gkiemtien , Coaching,...

Các chuong trình hanhtrinh24h khuyên b?n nên tham gia trong giai do?n hi?n nay: ADIT, SFI, Worldprelaunch, Eimimo, Traffic

Chúc các b?n thÃ*nh công!

*~Silver*~

I thought it was hilarious when Brock started trying to advise Totodile on how to win over the Azumarill, and then Totodile actually did it. xD It was just so funny.

In the end of the episode didn't Totodile see some other Pokemon he liked instead?

Bananarama

The light is coming
I thought it was hilarious when Brock started trying to advise Totodile on how to win over the Azumarill, and then Totodile actually did it. xD It was just so funny.

In the end of the episode didn't Totodile see some other Pokemon he liked instead?

Yep, a Quagsire. Poor Totodile, he has no taste.

zhixun

One of the best Waninoko's episode despite the fact that he is underdeveloped in my opinion. Nice catch for Satoshi and Pikachu when the fruits falling down. Too bad that Marilli eventually did not choose Waninoko which broke his heart.

After watching that one Hoenn episode (can't remember if it was an Advanced Challenge/Battle or Battle Frontier episode...) where Grovyle falls in love with a Meganium, it makes me appreciate these Pokemon-falling-in-love-with-other-Pokemon episodes a lot more. :)

Sucks that Totodile was unsuccessful in this episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved Azumarill before this episode, but the Azumarill here was such a diva and I loathed that she snubbed Ash's Totodile in favor of Golduck. Anyway, seeing Brock's attempts to help Totodile was quite funny at the very least. I also cackled when Totodile fell in love again with a Quagsire at the end of the episode.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Totodile juggling Magikarps ha ha, plus his crush on Trixie's Azumarill was so cute even tho she kept turning him down. Her liking Golduck instead was sad, but Totodile at least got over it. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
Lol at Totodile being friend-zoned by Azumarill. Apparently she had bad taste in Water-type Pokemon if she ended up with an effing Golduck....

JudySpell

Banned
Totodile loving the Azumarill was such a funny plot although I felt bad for him since Azumarill didn't return his feelings in the end and stayed with Golduck. 6/10

UmbrionKnight

I loved it when Totodile found out the hard way Azumarill was in love with Golduck. I was actually excepting him to fall apart. The poor guy, upstaged by a duck.

It was about time someone or something gave Team Rocket the respect they deserve, absolutely nothing.

Totodile was a bit of a stalker, haha.

Totodile must have a thing for evolved water pokemon...

sadly this is probably one of the few episodes that show this trait... I wished it were used more often in the show... although a Brock-esque pokemon would be odd... but cool...

Totodile must like cougar pokemon ;)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Aw, watching Brock help Totodile with his romance situation made me feel all fuzzy inside. But they brought a lot of laughs together, which was awesome. I felt bad in the end when Azumarill chose Golduck. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
Waninoko was humorous here with his usual jolliness, and I chuckled when he juggled those Koiking in the lake. His crush on Hibari's Marilli was good for a few laughs, although his heart being broken when Marilli fell in love with Hibari's Golduck instead was vexing. Still, I'm glad that Takeshi helped Waninoko.