• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lovely's piccies!

~**Lovelydarkness**~

vic[+]evan<33//
har har har! i have made a new art thread! and its showcasing pain piccies i guess..
ANYWHO!

ehemm....Eevee girl...
its Aidan.'nuff said
its Summer....looking all cheery and...blonde

i will add more later...C+C! Crits extremely encouraged...-.-

Last edited:

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
These are okay. The shading is fair, just try not to rush ^_^

My favorite is the eevee girl.

~W.A~

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
Not bad. The shading is pretty good, and I like the highlights in the Eevee girl's hair. ^__^
Eevee girl's neck is a little too thick. Girls' neck's usually aren't too thick. And at the angle Aiden's standing, you should be able to see his other shoulder and arm.
Hope that helps! Your doing great. :)

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
They all looks cool. Could use a little shading on Eevee-Girl's face though. Kudos.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Yay! Another piccy! Summer looks okay, except that her right eye seems to be a little off. Shading is perfect! Her chest resembles Nami's. Kudos to ya! ^_^

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
There nice I like'em I see your pretty good at shading..I have nothing bad to say about these pic's just keep up the good work ^.^