• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lpart pokémon art shop

lpartist

Hello everyone!

I am a professional cartoonist, passionate about Pokémon.

I open this thread for anyone who wants to commission me a Pokémon design.

Feel free to contact me for any information!

Here's my gallery
Search me on Fiverr to see my gallery!
Fiverr-luciopart- draw you any existing Pokémon

RULES

- You can propose me any type of work that is themed Pokémon, but nothing that goes far from my example posted (ex. No pixel art, no realistic style etc ...)

- The price varies depending on how many elements there must be in the image.
I can draw a Pokémon, as well as 1000, but each drawn Pokémon will raise the price.

- I can make full background / scene images. This will raise the price.

- I can also draw human figures: Pokémon trainers or yourself, designed as Pokémon trainers.

- I ask you not to discuss prices on the thread, but to contact me privately for agreements. This is to keep the thread clean and prevent me from losing requests.

- depending on the request received, the processing times will vary. Please avoid rushing me. The time I take is the time it takes to deliver a good job.

-
if you want to see my other works, ask me in PM!

- My works are digital and are delivered exclusively digital. You can get both png / jpeg and source files in psd.

That's all for now, I will update the regulation if there are other points to make clear.

Thanks so much!

Last edited: