• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~LSA's Sprite Thread Lv.2~*

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
bumpity bumpity bump~

http://i47.*******.com/33kqjrm.gif

One of my OCs. Happy with the overall sprite, but I'll never be happy with the colours and shades I picked. You have no idea how many times I changed them around. o3o

I'm reminded of one of Miyazaki's movies...

Anyhow, the fact that it's eyes are green looks kind of odd seeing as the rest of the body is green as well. Maybe tone that down a bit? Also, a highlight on the orange part of it's body would look good. The horns.. is that supposed to be blood? If it is blood, then it probably would be dripping quite a bit more, don't you agree?

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
It isn't blood on her horns, just some simple markings. If it were blood, I would have made it look more like it. D:

Her eyes are actually blue/aqua, as well. I wanted to do a highlight on the gold, but each time I tried it just made it look worse than if I had it without.
Like I said, I was unhappy with the overall colours and stuff I used. I might go back and redo her colours entirely and make her outline stand out a bit more. Idk.