1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

LSD Dream Emulator

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by char char, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. char char

char char Professional Shut-In

Hello Serebii go-ers. I was exploring the vast internet and stumbled upon a little gem called LSD Dream Emulator. I don't know much about it but apparently it was only sold (or something) in Japan. but there are translated versions of it. I've seen people go over it on youtube and I was thinking to myself, "Hmm. I'd like to play this game."
    So, after searching the depths of ebay and amazon, I returned with no results. Now, I come to you. Does anybody know of anyone who has this little gem and are willing to give it up or even sell it or trade for it? Or does anyone know where might be a good place to look for this?

Also, if you've played this game before, or enjoying watching it... Discuss.

2. Chris

Chris Old Coot

I already closed the last thread about this. You're NOT allowed to ask about emulation on these forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.