• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ltck's Poke Shop! - Shinies/Flawless/Legends/Egg Moves

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@Revan: Interested in your shiny Turtwig. :3

@Rayce: I'm probably going to take that mew down (since I can't really determine the legitimacy of that thing), but the Torchic is still up for grabs. I'll check out your shop.

Welcome back! <3
Care to CMT for:
Manaphy - Relaxed/Lvl. 1 - UT
Korean Magnemite - Serious/Lvl. 17 - UT

Thanks! Also, do any of your shinies have their DW ability? o-o

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Right now, I have nooo idea about the shiny DWs. I just now picked up my game for the first time in a month. D:

You can request one though, and I can have it done fairly quickly.

(Def interested in your shiny Terrakion. :3)

ltck

Shiny Sniper
I have both of those covered. :3 I can go ahead and clone the Terrakion, and I'll see if I can't have a DW Swablu by tomorrow evening.

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Also, if anyone else has specific requests for shiny breedables that are flawless/near flawless, I'm taking those now. I can also do egg moves.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Hi, I'm interested in some of your shinies!

Minccino - Female - Bold/Lvl. 32 – UT
Tranquil - Female - Hasty/Lvl. 28 – UT
Vullaby - Female - Relaxed/Lvl. 48 – UT
Boldore - Male - Hardy/Lvl. 37 – UT
Gigalith - Male - Careful/Lvl. 24 – UT

Check my shop for offers? c:

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
My TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Flawless Adamant Movie 14 Victini, ANA Store Giveaway Darkrai, Alamos Darkrai, and 10ANIV Tyranitar (ID No. 00010) for your 10ANIV Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Articuno, Umbreon, Raikou, Blaziken, and Saikyou Dragonite.

This is all based on the assumption that they're UT.

Last edited:
CMT for SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon, and Nintendo Zone Jirachi (JP)