• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ltck's Poke Shop! - Shinies/Flawless/Legends/Egg Moves

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@Iron: Still have it. :3 We can work something out. I'm interested in the Darkrai and Shaymin, and I can trade you something else to balance the trade out. Perhaps another shiny on the list?

@Fissurous: Interested in your shiny Ralts, Tyrogue and Vibrava. :3 3 for 3?

Hatsune Miku

sorry but i can hopefully trade my japanese jirachi for your shiny tepig and shiny charmnder soon :D

shinymamoswine

Does your shiny excadrill have the ability sand rush?

shinymamoswine

Would u take my shiny ut weedle for it?

shinymamoswine

can u trade now?

Blackacer

~Artist~
Interested in :
Growlithe - Ability: Justified (shiny available: Male - Quiet/Lvl. 1 - UT) <Shiny wanted>

able to offer anything in my shop

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Want: Shuppet - Female - Impish/Lvl. 45 - UT
Murkrow - Female - Mild/Lvl. 1 - UT (Sky Attack)
Tornadus - Male - Bashful/Lvl. 40 - UT

Offer: I can offer a couple hundred shinies you do not have, almost all are UT :) feel free to check my shop (link in sig) so you can choose which ones you like.

*Legend for Legend or 2 normal shinies and vice-versa.

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@acer: Not trading tonight, but I'll be sure to check your shop tomorrow.

@chimp: Sorry. I got off a little early last night. ^^; I'll be open for trades tomorrow night, though.

@fissurous: Interested in your:
SMR2010 Jirachi lvl 5 Lonely UT, Draco Meteor
Sinjoh Ruins Giratina lvl 1 Mild UT
Kenya Spearow (Webster's) lvl 20 Hasty UT
Perhaps I could offer the DW Growlithe along with some shinies?

@filip: Interested in shiny Ageto Celebi Lv10 UT (Lax) and shiny Latios Lv35 UT (Bold) * with Jap. nickname Perfect IVs. Is there anything else on my list that I can trade you for these?

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@filip: I'll check tomorrow. About to get off.

@chimp: Can't trade tonight anyway. Internet's set to WPA, and I won't be able to switch over to WEP till tomorrow due to a programming project I'm working on.

Hatsune Miku

@filip: I'll check tomorrow. About to get off.

@chimp: Can't trade tonight anyway. Internet's set to WPA, and I won't be able to switch over to WEP till tomorrow due to a programming project I'm working on.
hey will you be on in half an hour tomorrow (so this time +30 more mins)i have school for 5 more days after today.