• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ltck's Poke Shop! - Shinies/Flawless/Legends/Egg Moves

and here i was thinking we couldnt trade korean pkmn,

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@juan: That's what I was told. But I ran into someone from North Korea on GTS negotiations, and got quite a few. I was under the impression the only way to get them was saving them on your game.

Blackacer

~Artist~
Interested In :
Bagon - Female - Docile/Lvl. 1 - UT
Larvitar - Male - Bold/Lvl. 1 - UT
Eevee - Male - Lonely/Lvl. 1 - UT
Gorebyss - Female - Modest/Lvl. 1 - UT
Torchic - Male - Lax/Lvl. 1 - UT
Treecko - Male - Hardy/Lvl. 1 - UT
Mudkip - Male - Timid/Lvl. 1 - UT
Aeordactyl - Male - Naughty/Lvl. 1 - UT

Able To Offer :
Anything In My Shop According To This...
Shop Link Is In My Signature
Trade Ratios
Code:
- My Shinys For 1 Shinys
- My Shinys For 1 Event
- My Dw Event For 1 Dw Event / 2 Shiny
- My Shiny Legendarys For 2 Shinys / 1 Shiny Legendary / 1 Flawless Shiny
- My Shiny Flawless For 2 Shiny / 1 Flawless Shiny / 1 Shiny Legendary
- My Shiny Flawless Legendary For 3 Shiny / 1 Flawless Shiny + 1 Shiny / 2 Shiny Legendary
- My Event For 1 Shinys / 1 Event
- My Legendary For 1 Legendary / Event

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@acer: I don't have the Gorebyss anymore, but everything else is good. Interested in your:
Treecko Lv 10 (UT) [Dreamworld Event & Jap] <Male> (Near Flawless)
Leafeon Lv 10 (UT) [Dreamworld Event & Jap] <Male>
Celebi Lv 10 (UT) [Shiny & Jap] <Ageto>

Blackacer

~Artist~
@acer: I don't have the Gorebyss anymore, but everything else is good. Interested in your:
Treecko Lv 10 (UT) [Dreamworld Event & Jap] <Male> (Near Flawless)
Leafeon Lv 10 (UT) [Dreamworld Event & Jap] <Male>
Celebi Lv 10 (UT) [Shiny & Jap] <Ageto>

I dont have that celebi anymore lol , i loan it to my friend for him to clone. Would u be interested in other eeveevolutions as well?

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@acer: Looking for Glaceon and Espeon as well. :3
@dion: OT for all of them is 10 ANIV (Isn't that how it is on all of them?) and the ID's are 00010 (Pokemon Journey Across America Tour), one Pikachu with 06808 (Pokémon Journey Across America - Bryant Park).
@chimp: That'll work. :3

Blackacer

~Artist~
I'll take bagon , eevee , torchic , aeordactyl , mudkip , treecko for those 3 dw?

mwars22

pokemon
Growlithe (DW Ability):

Morning Sun
Close Combat
Snarl
Heat Wave
i will give you shiny palkia

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@acer: That'll work. :3
@mwars: You do realize that Growlithe isn't shiny, right? xD
@fissurous: Those are currently being negotiated on.

bushie

hey saw you were lookin for shiny eevee/evos. i have a shiny vcg event lvl 50 eevee and a shiny leafeon i'm interested in your shiny treecko/meinshao

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@juan: I don't have an adamant Eevee?

@chimp: Starting trades in 4-5 hours. I'll trade with you right off the bat since you've been waiting a while. (I have a reeeeally long list of trades to do. xD)

@bushie: I'm actually going to be trading that Treecko... Anything else you would be interested in?

Sablera

Darmanitrainer
I want Hobby Fair Zoroark and 14th Movie Victini. I have a DW Female Nidoran and a GameStop Celebi to summon Zorua.