• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ltck's Poke Shop! - Shinies/Flawless/Legends/Egg Moves

bushie

how about deino/emogla basically any 5th gen shiny besides audino/heatmor

jbails12

Dragon Trainer
hey ive got the following (all not shiny):
eevee, japanese glaceon (DW ability), japanese jolteon (DW ability), japanese vaporeon (DW ability), japanese umbreon (dreamworld ability), leafeon (DW ability), japanese swablu (DW ability). i also have just a regular caterpie, ekans/arbok, ponyta, weedle and gamestop celebi. idk if this is what your looking for or not but if it is let me know

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@jak: If you could pm me our trade, that would be great. :3 Things have been kind of hectic lately, so I've been having a bit of trouble keeping up with trades.

@jbails: Definitely interested in the Japanese DW Eevee evolutions. :) What were you wanting for them?

GrayLugia

Lost Charmander
Can you try to get a shiny Trapinch?
I'm looking for one, I have a shiny Eevee (Male), shiny Manaphy, shiny Umbreon (Male), shiny Espeon (Male).

itck are we still trading this

Originally Posted by ltck
I'm interested in any of the following:

-DW JAP Bulbasaur
-DW JAP Charmander
-DW JAP Umbreon
-DW Flareon
-DW Espeon
-DW Jolteon
-DW Glaceon
-Jap-GOON Scizor
-DW Female EEVEE POKE CAFE VENT
-DW JAP Turtwig
-DW JAP Mudkip

If you check my shop, I have other events up for offer as well as shinies. Let me know if there's anything there you'd like.

im interested in

10ANIVBlaziken
10ANIVLatias
10ANIVLatios
10ANIV Articuno
10ANIV Celebi
10aniv-Blastoise
Charizard
Bulbasaur
Alakazam

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Pokemon with specific EVs, IVs, and/or egg moves:
Pokemon: poliwag, vulpix
Nature: either i want modest or timid
IVs of 31 in: (pick two or specify flawless) spl atk, speed (i want both for either pokemon)
Egg moves: i dont care
EV Spread: none ill do it myself
id like it to be an untouched DW vulpix or poliwag please.
also, pm what you want. i can also offer you a master ball :D

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I am interested in all the Korean Shinies. Check my shop for what you'd like. If you don't see things you'd like for all of them, tell me what Pokes you will trade for mine.

Snorby

Snorby
If it's still available, I'd like your flawless Zorua with egg moves dark Pulse, snarl, extrasesory

I'm willing to give anything in my shop.

Also,

Pokemon: Any pokemon from the Infernape family
Nature: Naive or Hasty
IVs of 31 in: any, or none at all, don't really care.
Egg Moves: Fake Out
EV Spread: 64 Atk, 252 SpAtk, 192 Speed
SIDE NOTE: If it could be bred in Gen4, that would be great, because I need it to have stealth rock. Fire blast would also be good.

Last edited:

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i want your
SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon
Nintendo Zone Jirachi (JP)
Saikyou Dragonite (JP)

visit my trade shop in my sig

Pokemon: Ferroseed
Nature: Sassy
IVs of 31 in: (pick two or specify flawless) Defense, Spe.Def
Egg moves: Leech Seed and Stealth Rock
EV Spread:I'll do it myself

ltck

Shiny Sniper
NOTE TO EVERYONE: As I've said before, please STOP sending me private messages if you haven't posted on this thread. Yes, you can pm me to confirm our thread, but I get tons of messages and have to delete quite a few. Therefore, post your trade HERE and wait till I reply to you. I'm tired of having to ask what our trade was because I deleted the message that it was in.

Also, I'm going to be busy over the next week. I might get to a few people, but I'm doing some intensive hardware studies in preparation for a job offer from Dell, along with trying to keep up with a job. However, I do have tomorrow off, so I'll be on in the morning and evening if you want to contact me then.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

ltck

Shiny Sniper
Sorry about the late replies everyone; I've been busy with a new job I got. >.< I should be on more often now that I've gotten a regular schedule.

@GrayLugia: What are the natures of your Eevee and Umbreon? I have a shiny Trapinch on my other game; I'll just have to transfer it over.

@JuanLink: I sent you a PM.

@bobyjoe: I'll have it done fairly soon. We can negotiate after I have them finished.

@Everyone else who requested customs and said to look at their trade shop: I've got some pre-negotiated trades, so after I get them done I'll get back to you. Sorry about the wait!