• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ltck's Poke Shop! - Shinies/Flawless/Legends/Egg Moves

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I have dw smeargle female and proof if needed and a shiny latios lv.100 timid.

I want shiny maractus if it is the original and has water absorb ability

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@lava: Although I already traded the one shown on the list (still in the process of updating), I do have a female Maractus with a hardy nature at level 1 with the same egg moves. (This one has the Water Absorb ability.)

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
How do you trade with people 200 miles away? The only shineys I want would be a shiney ralts to became a gardevoir and a shiney Riolu. I don't have much to trade. I have one rule I do not trade any pokemon with sentimental value. and I don't have any shineys

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
yes actually. I only have done the GTS via wi-fi

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW i'll have to trade it 2 you on monday(A BIG maybe because i'm on vacation)i'll give you a time on monday if i can or in july when i get back permenently to my house.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I can give anyone starters? Does anyone have a female riolu?

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@lava: That's cool. I'll save it for ya. :3

@Revan: I don't have one, but I could try breeding one. Also, if you look in the main part of the trading forum, they should have quite a few request threads. Might try asking there.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Thanks.....If you come across one I would be happy to give you something.

ltck

Shiny Sniper
@revan: Great. :3 I'll let you know--I probably wouldn't be able to do any breeding until this evening or tomorrow.

@lava: Interested in your shiny luxio JP lv.27 adament. I'll trade you the Maractus for it. :3

ltck

Shiny Sniper
NOTE: I'll be updating the list this evening, so be sure to check back then. I imagine quite a few things on the list are ones that I don't have anymore, but I'll also be adding some more.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I'd like yoru shiny eevee. Check my trade shop