• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucarimew2's Sprites

Lucarimew2

I would like some crit on this sprite. I have made the sprite in two different colours. I would like to know how i can improve them.
More sprites will come soon
iaza19152451354900.gif
iaza19152478176800.gif

ilovedeino

Deino Master
These look very good, the head is a little weird, but the rest is perfectly done(IMO).

Lucarimew2

Thanks, the middle head is from Haxorus, that's why it may look a little weird

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I'll agree the head does look a little weird, but the rest looks really well done. It kind of looks C&Ped to me. Did you just copy and paste the top of Hydreigon onto the bottom of Haxorous?

stjepanx

Legendary Trainer
Like every1 says the head is little weird so maybe you should try mixing heads with these pkmns:Joltik,Accelgor,Zoroark,Archeops,Gigalith,Dusknoir.
(Not sure if all pkmns I listed are gona look good but from my opinion it should look good).
And rest of the body looks perfect.

Lucarimew2

@Grovyl Yes it is a Copy and Paste sprite with only minor scratching to tidy the sprite up a little. you may want to know that i believe is parts fit onto one another then it fits and should be left that way. Yes the head does look weird but i don't know how to solve that problem.
@stjepanx why would i want to mix the heads from those pokemon, it would look stupid and it defeates the idea of it being a simple sprite.

Anyone got any ideas to solving the issue with the head?