• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew at the San-Diego Comic Con!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Thursday 20th of this month, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was shown at the Comic-Con (Well, it was at the Gaslamp Theater, but a Comic-Con event). It was a one-day deal, so anyone hoping to go see it have already missed out. I didn't know unril the day of the showing, or else I would have said something earlier. Sorry...

Anyway. Was anyone else fortunate enough to see this? The movie was GREAT, the best since the first movie. It was also much longer than the average Pokemon movie (Two hours). The voice acting was great, it was nice to hear the original Ash and co. one last time, and on the big screen to boot. Lucario's voice was about what you would expect, Mewtwo-esque, and Aron's voice was the same as Shadow the hedgehog's (Which made me laugh).

I have no real ending tor this post so.......The End.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Well, at leasy we get one final appearance by their old VAs. I hope the Manaphi movie comes out early becase it was about a year and a half between this release and movie 7's release. I cant wait.

Chris

Old Coot
There's already a topic in the main section regarding comic con..

Status
Not open for further replies.