• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Pinky the Mew

I am a master!
I for one hope that this movie is brought to theatres I miss that old feeling....

By the way why did Warner bros. sell movie rights to Miramax anyway?
Does Warner Bros. own Miramax? What happened? @_@
;151;

G

gigametroid99

Woah, look at this! Go here and click the middle link on the bottom row of the set of nine links. It appears this movie will be in 3-D.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
gigametroid99 said:
Woah, look at this! Go here and click the middle link on the bottom row of the set of nine links. It appears this movie will be in 3-D.
That is something completely different

G

gigametroid99

Serebii said:
That is something completely different
It is? Sorry, I just figured that was for the movie. What's it for, then? I can't read Japanese, so I just thought if it was on that site, it had to do with the movie.

S

Sneasel_Ace

Fat Man David said:
No ;rukario; is steel/fighting

Sorry if I sound n00bish but...did Rukario seem like a Dark/Fighting to you guys? It looked like it to me. But then again, I guess they have to put more Steel pokemon. But making them legendaries isn't cool. I mean, Jirachi looks like a Psychic/Electric to me. Plus, making steel legendaries will have them classified as 00ber, which will result in people not using too many Steel Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rukario-MasTer

Does anyone know if theyre ever gonna show movie 8 on WB like destiny deoxys did????

kapslock

i just saw very small preview on cartoonetwork, and it apears that it will show on
cartoonetwork figures :/ .

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
Already?? The Dvd hasn't even been released....

Anyways from reading the summary, the movie sounds very good (Unlike the seventh movie). I like how they put legendaries from all four generations.

Ho-oh kinda didn't count since it was really Mew transformed as the phoenix Pokémon.:) But this movie sounds really awesome.

I'm listening to the song now; 'Song of Origin'. Not too bad...unusual for a Pokémon song; but then again, Puffy(AmiYumi) is doing the song.^_^; Worth a listen, as is the other song, 'Nice Buddy'. But stay away if you hate Puffy.:p

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
I know... But for me it does lol. Ho-oh needs to get an episode or movie.

The "Song of Origin" I havn't heard it. But most likely has something to do with the Tree or Mew.

No, I mean the style of the song is very different than most Poké-songs...it's actually pretty cool, but maybe that's because I like Puffy.:)

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
Oh lol

The song sounds intresting, especilly because Puffy sings it!

Anyways I can't wait for the movie. I just hope I don't get dissapointed like with the seventh movie.

E

ert47

I have to ask these 2 questions;

1) Did Ash actually see Ho-oh in the first episode, or was it a Mew?
2) Was the the Mew, the same one from the first movie?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tifa

My Theory which im 100% sure on the First
- Yes Ash did see Ho-oh
2nd Im not really sure, but id say it wasnt , Even if it was Ash wouldnt remember

T

The Incarnation Pokemon

Maaaan, I wanna see this movie sooo badly! Aaron x Rukario is taking the Japanese fandom BY STORM, and I wanna see the movie so I can get even more into it! I mean, I fell in love with the pairing the instant I read the movie summary, but I need to see and hear the emotion to really become attached to it...Otherwise I'll just keep getting annoyed that AroLuca is taking over all the talented fanartists' brains and making 'em fergit about other pairings...

R

Risk Alchemist

i keep reading and reading on the movie...i can't wait for it any longer. anyway do you agree with me the the other 3 new pokemon should have there english name soon?

~Deoxys Lover;386;~

Heracross

Custom User Title
We probably won't be seeing any more screenshots until late December. That's when the last movie came out on DVD in Japan.