• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

On his travels to the Battle Frontier, Ash enters the town of Orudoran and partakes in the local festival. However Mew appears and kidnaps Pikachu. Meanwhile Ash & Co. encounter a new Pokémon, Lucario who is trying to discover his past and why his trainer abandoned him. Will Ash & Lucario help eachother and find Pikachu?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

E

Evil-Pika

I skimmed through the synopsis Latios made. How come Rukario had to die?!! ;____; and it still doesn't prove if hes a legendary or not but I think he is >.> cause he can talk like Myuustu..

The movie does look way better then all the other past Pokemon movies imo I just wish Rukario didn't have to die 0~0;;

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I will read the full guide on my way to Florida (which is soon) but I skim read abit of it and I'm quite impressed with it, well done Altomare Latios

P

pokeking

I was just wondering could anyone tell me when will be the films us premier?????plz help

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
pokeking said:
I was just wondering could anyone tell me when will be the films us premier?????plz help

i don't think they'll be telling us NOW...it'll probably be known in another month or two...

anyway...THEIR is a lot of reading to do...so...i've read the HISTORY and it sounds good...

good job...Latios

P

pokeking

If we are one year behind japan's episodes (52 eps behind) would the film theoretically have a premier in a year????

pokeking said:
If we are one year behind japan's episodes (52 eps behind) would the film theoretically have a premier in a year????

No where near true, because Movie Seven is set around Fortree eps I think because may has Combusken but it was reased in the us way way way before those eps were.

T

Twilight Jirachi

I read the Entire guide. I really Want this movie when it comes out on DVD. It was A good movie although it seemed short, and didn't have much action. as Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys. It was Pretty Good though.

It probably will come out around when May is at the Grand Festival in the US. But that would be when I would think it would come out.

When are we going to get Pictures for the movie Serebii?

Great Guide Altomare Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pokeking

Torkoal Stu said:
No where near true, because Movie Seven is set around Fortree eps I think because may has Combusken but it was reased in the us way way way before those eps were.

Yeah, i almost forgot that may had a combusken in movie 7 so it probably will be earlier...
But how long did it take them to dub movie 7 so i have a real rough guide of when it comes out????

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Fat Man David said:
How long beofore it comes to US i cant wate it looks good.
2006 I'll guess, as for the UK either 2008 or maybe even later. CURSE YOU BLAIR, CURSE YOU!!!

P

pokeking

Gaiash said:
2006 I'll guess, as for the UK either 2008 or maybe even later. CURSE YOU BLAIR, CURSE YOU!!!
I guess ur from the UK.lol

AscendingLatios

Volcano Trainer
If we use movie 7 as a guide it will probably be out around Jan-Feb of 2006, though since it has the very marketable Mew 4Kids/Mirimax could push for a Dec 2005 release date just in time for Christmas in theaters. Perhaps if they minimize the story rewriting and just dub the movie as is for a change....

[SPOIL]Dammit, I getting a little teary-eyed already just knowing the ending and having seen the trailer #2 with the scene in question. <:-( This movie has the potential of actually surpassing the 5th movie as my favorite, if the rest of the story is as good as the ending.[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Latios said:
Upon further research, "Hadou" means a lot of things in this movie, for some reason.

Litterally Hadou means wave guidance.
Hadou is the name of the energy both Rukario and Aaron can control (Ash too if you throw him in).
Hadou is different for everyone, because everyone has a different wave oscillization, except Ash and Aaron. Apparently only few can control Hadou.
Rukario's fighting style seems to be named "Hadou".
interesting. Rukarios Fighting style is named Hadou eh? Sounds abit Street Fighterish to me

Rukario: Hadouken!!

On an off topic note, your sig image cracks me up

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
I read parts of the summary (it was way too long) and it sounds cool. I can't wait for this too come out in America. Luckily film plots have nothing to do with the eppies but I still got angered when Destiny Deoxys came out 5 months before it should have in the US. Destiny Deoxys should have came out this past Tuesday (Jul 12) if they were to release it where it should have been. This is because Japan aired this movie between the Fortree Gym Battle and the Camerupt Movie episode (which aired today). So, that is where it would logically have been placed but oh well. Im hoping for a May 2006 release for this movie so I can get it for my b-day!

SuperSonic

Twilight Jirachi said:
When are we going to get Pictures for the movie Serebii?

Unless someone illegally videotaped the movie we won't be getting pictures until the DVD comes out, which is in a while.

Do people not realize that the only reason we get episode pictures is because people record the ep on their computer and it is encoded and distributed on the internet?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Corvair said:
Sounds like this may be good, but did anyone see a short along with this movie?
I don't believe there was a short, much like the Deoxys movie.

I just finished reading the summary (read it in chunks). Sounds like a mixture of all the movies.
1st movie - Lucario is ignorant about humanity's good side
2nd movie - 3 legendaries are guardians
3rd movie - Someone kidnapped and taken to crystal lair
4th movie - TR is filler material. Oh wait, that's every movie.
5th movie - Lucario dies
6th movie - Blob pokes = TentaGroudon
7th movie - Bonsly is a useless prop like Munchlax

A shame there wasn't any huge battle or anything. I wanted more of a showdown between Lucario and the Regis. Sounds like some good emotion here and there, but probably won't top my faves.

SuperSonic

The fact that Rukario talked might not indicate that he's a legendary. They apparently explained why he could talk, it's his specific fighting style. They've never really done that before. Either way it seems Rukario should have some really cool fighting type attacks.