• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario & Greninja! The Aura of Fate!! (1197)

The old footage reuse unfortunately doesn't mean much in my eyes, they've been changing the opening constantly. There's a possibility Greninja returns here and Ash-Greninja sees the light of day, but like much of everything else with this series, that potential is fading fast

Starswirl Pikachu

Its not like Team Rocket is required to appear in every episode but I still liked it better when their daily scheming was assured. Sure they have almost never been successful in the Pikachu capturing since long ago but their appearances usually keep each story on track. Nowadays many of the episodes can fall into the danger of being one dimensional since there is not always going to be big plot developments or even a battle between trainers.

Ash went to visit Greninja so that Lucario could pick up some battle tips. On the surface its basically fine but nothing else really happened. Actually I kind of wonder if Ash's current team would be stronger if Greninja had come back with them in time for the next match?