• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario, The Anubis of Kalos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah11442

Breeder
Hello everyone! I am currently building a team and I have one pokemon in particular that I am curious to see how you rate.

Lucario | Modest | Justified | Life Orb/Lucarionite
252 SpA | 252 Spe | 6 Hp
- Nasty Plot
- Flash Cannon
- Vacuum Wave
- Dark Pulse

I've been using this Lucario as a sweeper for a few of my team and I've surprisingly had great success with it. I'm running it as a multi purpose killer for problem pokemon, such as Mawile, Togekiss, Gengar, and Cloyster. I was wondering what you guys thought about Vacuum Wave. I've been thinking about running Aura Sphere in its place to deal with threats like Ferrothorn or other bulky steel types, but I'd lose my priority. I'm nervous to give up Dark pulse as I lose a ton of coverage. Have any of you tested out Modest variants of Lucario? What are your thoughts or advise?

For those of you who are curious, the team that I will often run with my Lucario is Gengar, Excadrill, Talonflame, Cloyster, and Smeargle.

Any advise or opinions are highly appreciated :)

Last edited:

KillerDraco

This is something that would be more at home in the Singles Rate Thread, since it's only one Pokemon. After all, you're asking us to rate a Pokemon, not a team.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
and since it has been posted on the Single Rate thread, I'm closing this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.