• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario US Release Date

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Source: Bulbapedia

Originally reported on Amazon.com
According to its page on Amazon.com, the English dub of the eighth Pokémon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, will be released on DVD in the United States Sept. 19.

No information on bonus features has been revealed.

Finally, the answer we've all been waiting for! As for bonus features, no doubt it will be Meet The New Pokemon, Trivia, Meeting the Director or something like that. I don't doubt that Promo cards will be included.

What I want to know is that the eighth movie is the first to contain downloadable data onto the DS, and I was sort of hoping for that, no matter how obscure T_T.

That's good to hear, I look forward to that movie. Although, I thought they said it would come in late summer. September sure ain't my impression of late summer. :/

Oh well, I just hope it includes the Pikachu short. I like those, and I hate it when they miss them out.

Rex Kamex

ZTcrazy said:
That's good to hear, I look forward to that movie. Although, I thought they said it would come in late summer. September sure ain't my impression of late summer. :/

Well, technically, September 19 still isn't Fall yet...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
iv already watched the movie

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
There will be no Pikachu short.

It's already dubbed by 4Kids VAs to whoever will ask in three posts despite me typing this. x.x They're just releasing it late for whatever reason.

I would actually perfer a DS cart that allows you to send Mew to your GGA game, but that's really stretching it sinc eI don't even know if it's possible. Hey, maybe if they do it, it will be able to send it to Mysterious Dungeon Red? o.o Bah, a Lucario or Mew promo card is more likely. Or a promo card of a random Regi. Because heaven forbid they release the movie half-decks outside of Japan.

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Knowing CN, Toonami will air it the Saturady before.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I have the belief the reason they're holding it so long is that they want to do some sort of 4Kids farewell on the DVD, whether it's a commentary or whatever...it's the last Pocket Monsters related gimmick in the franchise....I'm hoping for a commentary with all the voice actors.

~Bulbs ;001;

dabattousai

Hikozaru Trainer
I got the Japanese version on my computer. It was alright, it was more like Sonic the Hedgehog and the Mystery of Mew with Lucario's personality and facial looks, not to mention his awesome Kamehameha Wave he owns.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Lil Brother said:
It's already dubbed by 4Kids VAs to whoever will ask in three posts despite me typing this. x.x They're just releasing it late for whatever reason.
YES!! *dances around* It's obvious that most people think 4Kids Dub>PUSA Dub.

I might rent it once it comes out, but other than that, I'm not terrible excited for it.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Cool. I've been waiting for the 8th movie to come out. There's so many pokemon in the movie I've been wanting to see (Lucario and the Regis). I am really looking forward to getting this movie when it goes out on DVD.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
The redubbed Mastermind special is planned to be included in the 2 disk set, so that's probably why it's taking longer than normal.

The4400

Boulder Trainer
dabattousai said:
I got the Japanese version on my computer. It was alright, it was more like Sonic the Hedgehog and the Mystery of Mew with Lucario's personality and facial looks, not to mention his awesome Kamehameha Wave he owns.

Thats nice.

Remember people, never trust Amazon with release dates unless you get an official source first.

amazon always messes up release dates