• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario vs. Garchomp

Which One?

• Total voters

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
Garchomp may be stronger but in my opinion it is quite overused. I like the way Lucario looks (compared to Garchomp) plus it just seems like more fun to put on a team.

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
Garchomp can survive an Earthquake while Lucario can't. It has only two weaknesses, while Lucario has three.

Of course, it does have problems with Ice-types.

Knight_Ram

I'd say Garchomp, I think Lucario has better attacks but Lucario can die with like 1 hit, it is so easy to beat

It does depend on what setup they have on each Pokémon which determines the outcome of the battle, too.

spawngod316

I'm just a thinker
I think I originally voted Garchomp, because he is more powerful than lucario. But I gotta admit; Lucario has a much better move pool and more creative to use than Garchomp.

Nissan Returns

SpacialRiftGuardian
Garchomp IS BETTER, but Lucario is fun to use, I'd use garch if it was SD set, but Lucario if you got Timid, 31 ivs sp attack and speed, with Substitute on him, having the right HP.

Keizer

The Helios
Well if hes talking about both of them against eachother then i'm saying garchomp. Sure lucario learns dragon pulse and has some pretty badass Sp. attack, however the garchomp probally faster, of course knows earthquake and has incredible attack. Lucario's dragon pusle probally won't leave much of a mark on him if hes faster, big if their. He wouldn't have same type advantage to use it to the full potential so i have to say garchomp. Don't get me wrong however i like both as much as the other so i would just put them on the same team. ^_^

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I chose Garchomp even though both are on my competitive team. Garchomp can take out a lot more than Lucario and if Lucario sees an earthquake its done.

Knight_Ram

^You totally went against your name. Hahaha!!

Garchomp would pwn Lucario with one Earthquake unless Lucario has Focus Sash.

Randomdude

I think Lucario is better

I like Garchomp more because it looks really cool, its got a neat typing and good stats with a movepool to match. But I like both of them.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Definitely Lucario.
I mean it can smash the ground at Garchomp.
1- Focus Sash-Counter KILLS Garchomp
2- Endure-Reversal-Salac Berry SMACKS Garchomp.

chubb-o-wub

Really? What if said Garchomp predicted that and used Fire Blast! OWND! But, Lucario has it's own movie AND a spot in Brawl! Who's PWND now?