• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario vs Zoroark : A popularity contest.

Lucario and Zoroark; Which group do you fall in to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
So, this is it. The 5th generation has begun.

These are your new Pokémon.

We are concerned about Zoroark.

How does it compare to Lucario?

Answer this poll.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think because both of them revealed fast and both of them are like a human when they are standing. Both of them have also claws.
I think I love them both the same.

Last edited:

1ee7leader

Zoroark looks great. Why Lucario though? I see no resemblance.

Empoleon Bonaparte

too many threads about one freakin pokémon

Flygon is better.

@1ee7leader

'cute' pre-evo, wolf/dog/anthro like appearance and one of the first pokémon to be revealed of a new generation

Electric

I now hate Lucario because it's like Pikachu where everyone now likes it. I hope this doesn't become the case with Zoroark.

I prefer Lucario, but I don't hate this new thing, I just don't think it's live up to Lucario's popularity, but it will be popular because it IS the first 5th gen Pokemon revealed.

But what do they have in common aside from being bipedal Pokemon?

Mawile412

Problem
Zoroark's pre evolution is so cute.... so i voted Zoroark!

HookShot

Shiny get!
I voted Pro-Luke.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Zoroark but Lucario's got the edge here. Maybe I'll change my mind when we get more info on Zoroark, but I'll have to wait and see.

I love Lucario to death, but so does everyone else. It's become a little annoying, so I voted for Zoroark. I'm really curious about its stats.

pikachu500

Elite Champion
Fools! Zoroark is the ultimate life form!
Prepare for a age of darkness!

Sasarai

Bishop
I don't think the character design will be as appealing to most people as Lucario's. I don't like the way Zoroark looks but it's a fox so the favorite animal rule means I might be tempted to use it, Zorua is cooler though

Status
Not open for further replies.