• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario vs Zoroark : A popularity contest.

Lucario and Zoroark; Which group do you fall in to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I have never like'd, and will never like lucario. It feels popular, LoLish and got his shorts stolen by mewto.
Zoroark though, comes when yoy hardly thought he would. He also has acess to all moves he need, while lucario needs Hidden Power sometimes. Lucario got PWN'd by a tricky fox this gen.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I like both, but I think I'd prefer Lucario more. Although Zoroark has a cool appearance and stats as well, I just like Lucario a little more.

Ugh, Why isn't there a poll option for both like what someone else mentioned earlier? -_-'

jordsters

I used to like Lucario, but now I'm a Zoroark fan. I think its ability is cool! :D

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I liked Lucario, and he was a major POkemon in my Plat. team, but Lucario's avility is just plain awesome, and I'm always glad to have a good Dark type on my team!

Aquarelle

Staff member
I like Zoroark, it's really fun to use because of its ability.
However, I like Lucario more, mostly because of its Steel typing.

But, I still like both of them so I don't know what to vote for on the poll...

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
I like both of them, however I love messing with my friends with Illusion so Zoroark wins.

BlazingCold

Lucario, all the way. I mean, they're just awesome. Zorua isn't bad - i've nevah evah liked Zoroark though.
[IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/448.gif[/IMG139]

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I see both of them as equal. They both had good movies, the are decent in battling, and they have awesome designs. It's such a hard choice, but I'll say...Zoroark.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
None of the options really apply to me. I like both of them, but probably about the same. Lucario was never my very favourite pokemon, and zoroark didn't blow me away and make me forget about lucario. They're both just solid pokemon to me.

Flame Mistress

I love both of them, but I like Zoroark a bit more because of three things:
1. It's ability, Illusion.
2. Zorua, and the latest movie.
3. It's rarer than Lucario.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Lucario better

aurasageluke

AuraSage
I *LOVE* this fan-war of Lucario and Zoroark. Better than Lucario VS Mewtwo (That war was terrible). I support Lucario. Here's why:

Lucario:

1. As a Fighting/Steel type, Lucario has resistances to most moves, including the most used status condition, Poison.
2. He can withstand Sandstorm and have guard against Stealth Rock
3. He has 4 base stats that go higher than Zoroark's base stats, which is HP, Attack, Defense, and Sp. Defense.
4. People argue that Zoroark with Focus Sash can destroy Lucario. However, Lucario can learn the move Bone Rush, which is now outstanding with the new move, Hone Claws.
5. With Extremespeed, he can outclass a Zoroark's speed gain (So long as it doesn't know Sucker Punch, which only hits if the opponent attacks.).
6. Let's not also forget that Aura Sphere, Lucario's special move, is classed as the most powerful special attack fighting-type move. Night Daze is only impressive with lowering Accuracy, which doesn't phase Hone Claw-based Lucario, along with Aura Sphere.
7. Zoroark's weakness is Fighting, which is the huge boost for Lucario.
8. Lucario can work in a double battle, learning Heal Pulse and Quick Guard. Zoroark can't compare.
9. His ability is actually useful and not JUST attractive. Illusion can be discovered by entrance if sandstorm or hail is out. Same with Spikes and Toxic Spikes.
10. Lucario can learn combos with Sandstorn, which is hard for most Pokemon.

Lucario has, and will always be, my main Pokemon. Zoroark was driven on fanbase to rival Lucario. Although Zoroark has his step-ups towards Lucario, he cannot provide enough combo material.
(But Victini beats both of them, so... yeah.)

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I *LOVE* this fan-war of Lucario and Zoroark. Better than Lucario VS Mewtwo (That war was terrible). I support Lucario. Here's why:

Lucario:

1. As a Fighting/Steel type, Lucario has resistances to most moves, including the most used status condition, Poison.
2. He can withstand Sandstorm and have guard against Stealth Rock
3. He has 4 base stats that go higher than Zoroark's base stats, which is HP, Attack, Defense, and Sp. Defense.
4. People argue that Zoroark with Focus Sash can destroy Lucario. However, Lucario can learn the move Bone Rush, which is now outstanding with the new move, Hone Claws. Zoroark kills it with Flamethrower, and i'm pretty sure it's faster than lucario.
5. With Extremespeed, he can outclass a Zoroark's speed gain (So long as it doesn't know Sucker Punch, which only hits if the opponent attacks.).
6. Let's not also forget that Aura Sphere, Lucario's special move, is classed as the most powerful special attack fighting-type move. Night Daze is only impressive with lowering Accuracy, which doesn't phase Hone Claw-based Lucario, along with Aura Sphere.
7. Zoroark's weakness is Fighting, which is the huge boost for Lucario. Lucario is weak to fighting too. and ground, 2 of the most used types in the metagame.
8. Lucario can work in a double battle, learning Heal Pulse and Quick Guard. Zoroark can't compare.
9. His ability is actually useful and not JUST attractive. Illusion can be discovered by entrance if sandstorm or hail is out. Same with Spikes and Toxic Spikes. passive and residual damage doesn't break illusion.
10. Lucario can learn combos with Sandstorn, which is hard for most Pokemon. what does this even mean?

Lucario has, and will always be, my main Pokemon. Zoroark was driven on fanbase to rival Lucario. Although Zoroark has his step-ups towards Lucario, he cannot provide enough combo material.
(But Victini beats both of them, so... yeah.)
my arguments in bold. Zoroark is better than Lucario, but neither of them are all that amazing anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.