• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lucario

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
im having a butload of riolu eggs,and i paln to raise one reall good lucario

out of curiosity,alot of people use one correct,does it do good in actual "battles"
mainly what nature should it be born with,and what moveset for anyone who has time to help?

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The usual sweeper ones...Modest/Timid for Special Sweeper, Adamant/Jolly for Physical Sweeper/Reversaler. Maybe something like Naive for Mixed Sweeper.

Lucario is arguably the best Reversaler out there with immunity to Sandstorm and Poison.

Exiled_Sicilian

STalking is a hobby.
If it's an easy question, then you should be able to answer it.

But since you cannot, I will show you a good Lucario set:

Lucario @ Choice Specs
Trait: Humble Heart
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Aura Sphere
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse

Best. There. Is.

Last edited:

BAM

Not the finger!!!
NO, its all bout,

Lucario@Choice Specs
Modest
Evs20 Hp, 236Sp.A, 252spd

Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Psychic
Dark Pulse

Fo-Sho

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I'm sorry, but Psychic isn't that great of an attacking type...even in most cases when it gets STAB. Could give Lucario Leftovers or Life Orb and drop Psychic for Calm Mind since that attack combo there (Fighting, Dark, Dragon) will hit everything at least neutral.

Exiled_Sicilian

STalking is a hobby.
NO, its all bout,

Lucario@Choice Specs
Modest
Evs20 Hp, 236Sp.A, 252spd

Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Psychic
Dark Pulse

Fo-Sho

You fail. What the hell is Psychic gonna hit? Poison that he has an immunity over?

So you got rid of Water Pulse with a 10% chance of confusion which hits Ground types and Rock types- Ground which he is WEAK to, and Rock which is as over used as Ground, for Psychic which hits Poison types that he doesn't have to worry about.. yes, you certainly got me there >_>

Silly boy.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Or you could just use the magical switch button, and save yourself a moveslot for a better move.

Lucario @ Salac Berry
Adamant - 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
- Endure
- Reversal
- Crunch
- Swords Dance

alternative to special set

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
Use BAM's set, but Life Orb > Choice Specs and Calm Mind > Psychic for Special, nooblet's for Physical

Exiled_Sicilian

STalking is a hobby.
So you mean my set without Choice Specs and Calm Mind over Water Pulse >_> Looks like he jotted down my EVs as well and just subtracted 20 from HP to SAtk.

nooblet: Ya, that's a good moveset too, seeing as how he is the best Reversaler.

The set I have 2HKOs every Tier 1 Pokemon this Gen.