• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario0708's Trading Shop

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
Hello everyone! I just thought I would start a trading shop for people to get some pokemon that they need, so anywayz

Notes:
1. There are certain times i can be on wifi in a week, so be sure to check in with me on that
2. If I do not respond to your post the next time I post, then feel free to PM me
3. All Pokemon I breed I can breed for natures, egg moves are specified if I have any, I DO NOT breed for IVs, takes too much time.
Offering

Events
UT WORLD08 Lucario
UT Gamestop Suicune (x3)
Used, Move Changed WIN2011 Celebi (lv. 50, only used for zorua event and the moveset has been changed)

Breeding (ALL Nickname'able)
Riolu (Egg move: Blaze Kick)
Zorua (2 Different sets, 1 with egg move Snarl, other with egg moves aerial ace and sword's dance)
Bagon
Axew
Deino
Trapinch
Dratini
Larvitar
Charmander
Oshawott
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chimchar
Turtwig
Mudkip
Solosis
Zangoose
Elgyem
Mienfoo
Rufflet
Larvesta
Gible
Shelmet
Karrablast
Phione
Rotom

Items
All Evolutionary Items

Looking for

Events
10ANNIV Latios
Space C Deoxys
Gamestop Deoxys

Shinies
Absol
Pawniard/Bisharp
Zorua/Zoroark
Rufflet/Braviary
Charmander/CHarmeleon/Charizard
Tepig/Pignite/Emboar
Riolu/Lucario
Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus
Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon

Items
Masterballs

Most Wanted

My most wanted is the pokemon I want the most right now, which I will trade for several of my own or whatever one on the list you want, and I might (rarely) IV breed a pokemon for it!

Current Most Wanted: Shiny Zorua/Zoroark
For this I will trade any two things on my list BUT will not IV breed

Also, from time to time I will be nice and do a giveaway! a giveaway here is where I will give away TONS of 1 or more of my pokemon for FREE (fodder pokemon required) this only counts eggs and breed'able pokemon

I will edit the post with my FC and info later, if this gets accepted

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Could I give you a shiny AGETO celebi for 3 of your pokes if theyre Shiny(?) If not nvm