• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucario36's ~<<SPRITE HEAVEN v.2.0>>~!

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
im back any requests

also can you make an evo of lucario i asked ages ago but it didnt get done

~Flygon_Rocks~

yes but i think lucario is on a bit of break time

anymore requests...not fakemon as lucario has enough of them to do and /he/she isnt here

Burner

Can I work here? I can do Recolors

Last edited:

Futue

Can I have a fusion?

Base: Scizor
Pokemon: Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Charizard

Please I need this done urgently.

Anyone would be nice, but preferably Lucario36.

~Flygon_Rocks~

Last edited:
http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...0&prev=/images?q=Cheetah&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en

And here's teh description...

A tall, imponent feline stood on the treetrunk, looking at its back with very deep and rather creepy red eyes. Its black fur was full of yellow ringmarks, even down its chin and the belly. The paws were black, with white nails, and the long tail was striped with yellow and black. Its legs were obviously strong enough to run and pounce with ease, and the ears and whiskers were rather longish for its size. On its forehead, a round, crimson gem shone brightly, rather oddly.

Please note: It's an evo of Persian, teh type being Normal/Dark.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Can i please have an normal type eevee evolution? It looks just like any other eevee evolution, with silver fur and a gold ruff and tail. On it's ruff, it has a star. Thankyou!

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
Hi lucario36! I know ur off but I sent ya a mail! Can you do the request I asked for in the other shop! Thanks :)