• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luckiest Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteKill

What was your luckiest day in Pokemon?

Well, mine was today. I finally got myself a Carnidos and it turned out shiny! Later, when I was leaving Pastoria towards the resort for some reason I don't remember, I stumbled upon a shin Shellos!

Well, that's mine. Yours?

LegendaryGarchomp

I can't remember the day but I caught a shiny slugma, sparrow, and ryhorn on the same day. bad part is I transfered my slugma and ryhorn without changing their names back from shinyone1 and shinytwo2. still don't know why on earth I would name them that in the first place.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
1) I left some buizels in the pokemon daycare for a few days and when I took them out, they both had pokerus. (that was the first time i got it)

2) I was playing ruby when i caught a taillow. I came back a few days later and realized that taillow had pokerus and it spread to my whole team

3) I was breeding a metagross in diamond and on the first egg, i got perfect Ivs

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Lucky? Do you mean something like winning the first place at the lottery? Happened to me on my ruby long ago.
More recent I caught a shiny snorunt and evolved it to Glalie. Those red eyes..*shudder*

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My luckiest days were probably:
-Catching a shiny Starly after a chain of 20, which was also my first PokeRadar shiny.
-Breeding a perfect IV'd Staryu, with parents that didn't even have perfect IVs.
-Thinking about catching a shiny pokemon in Ruby, and then bumping into a shiny Hariyama.

superjesus1

Stumbling around the resort area training my yanmega when i came across a shiny pinsir which i caught :D and two good things in jubilife - got the first prize in the lottery (masterball) which has never happened to me before X3 and i checked my treecko i left in the GTS and someone had traded me a celebi for it even though i wasn't expecting anyone to accept - it was probably hacked though X3

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
I had beaten the league the previous day and was heading to The battle Area's. I found a shiny Machoke and caught all of these pokemon, i hadn't previously caught for my dex.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
i remember while i was training my alamos darkrai in the entrance to victory road, i found the only two shiny pokemon in the wild id ever seen before i started trading. golbat and steelix. golbat went on to help me catch the pixies and they both helped me get the legendaries i was missing to complete the pokedex

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Yesterday: :D
Found my Shiny 'dos after ages thinking I had lost it and I migrated it :D

Torterra12

Event collector
my luckyest day was yesterday i was breeding my pokemon for a shiny team for my platinum and i got all 6 shinys in about 5-12 eggs each time

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Found a shiny pidgey. ( I know it`s dull, but hey it`s shiny! :D)

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I found a shiny Makuhita in Emerald the day of the SuperBowl 2009 (not really a fan though) and before I lost my 149 single in Diamond Battle Tower.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
26th september 2008-my birthday-caught 5 random encounter shinies-got 5 stars on my trainer card

Torterra12

Event collector
i have a new lucky day 2 days ago i was breeding my pikachu for a modest volt tacle pichu and i got 4 shiny pichu's from it i got the modest one on the 18 egg and that was shiny

Found A Lvl 54+ Pidgey And Beldum 2+ Levels And I Got
A Pigeotto(He Needs 1 More Lvl)
And A Metagross

And The Time When I caught palkia with 1 quick ball and no damage
[img200]http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercard/trainercard2.php?b=Pikachu101&i=dpm38&a=orange&c=282&d=405&e=094&f=376&g=395&h=484[/img200]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.