• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luckiest Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?
Well my luckiest day playing the games had to have been back when I was visiting the Safari zone and I was just messing around seeing what was there and with only four safari balls left I came upon a shiny yanma, (my first one in my diamond cart) so i tossed one and caught it, then saved and was heading out when I stumbled on a shiny staravia (I was shocked at the luck of this encounter), so I threw the three safari balls I had left and on the last one I caught it.

My unluckiest day or days must be the two times I have been playing pbr and the computer tossed out a shiny vileplume in the courtyard colosseum and the time the computer tossed out a shiny jolteon at main street colosseum. It's always rough watching that :(

Last edited:

kenluv

i dont have a shiny

Cruisercard

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I'd have to say the three times where I've caught two shinies in one day.

First it was shiny Illumise and shiny Wurmple (in the same Ruby file) on the 2nd May 2008. Then shiny Mudkip (in Ruby) and shiny Treecko (in Sapphire) on the 19th July 2008. And finally, shiny Tangela (in Fire Red) and shiny Whismur (in Ruby) on the 10th February 2009.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.