• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luckiest wonder trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been really lucky with wonder trade tbh, the luckiest ive gotten is a piplup, how about you guys?

APokemonFan

The luckiest I got was a Level 100 Shiny Rotom. It was probably from a Twitch Livestream and the person was giving away shinies. I traded that Rotom for a Level 100 Shiny Blaziken which is a pretty good trade if you ask me.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I once got a Shiny Watchog...while I was trading away all my Pokémon in preparation for resetting the game.

AmethystLeslie

I got my friend once while i was trading with a streamer.

He wasn't even watching.

Also, in terms of what Pokemon I got, some of my luckiest were event Pokemon and shiny event Pokemon. I was happiest when I got the level 15 events that Japan got a little while ago, preferably the Victini, because I've never had a Victini before.

Status
Not open for further replies.