• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LuckShipping (BrockxLucy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
This thread was (technically) approved by Kiori. ^.^

This is a thread for the pairing of Brock and Lucy (Fronteir Brain-Luck symbol) which is also called LuckShipping. They make the perfect couple and here is where we can discuss it!

Hints:
1) Lucy blushes whenever Brock flirts with her.
2) Brock flirts with her without getting pulled away (They LET him flirt)

I like this shipping because of those hints. They would always be together (let's hope) and make the perfect couple! ^^

Last edited:

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Luckshipping is a new name I just heard of. I mean although they are perfect for eachother (a change for Brock xD) I just never knew the name. This ship is perfect for Brock cause he actually only reacts in a lovey manor once. Otherwise he is being himslef around Lucy :3

EDIT: (Sorry Chelc I'm new to this and make sure it won't happen again)

It's pretty cool for once how Lucy actually falls for Brock, and very dissapointing how he had to leave her. What the creator should've done is have Brock stay with her for a while and Ash could've went on his own for a change.

What would be adorable is if Lucy were to come back like the Battler Pyramid Master. What do you think about that possibility? :)

Last edited:

Chelc

Can you please add some possible hints and more reasons why you like the shipping to the first post? ^^; Just so it isn't so spammy. Thank you!

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
I absolutly LOVE luckshipping!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pike Queen Lucy is just soooooo amazing! So serene and graceful.(sounds like i'm describing wallace or winona{GO GRACEFULSHIPPING!!!}) I also love hw she's so calm. Lucy was the 1st avater i had, and her and brock were my 1st profile pic! They are soooo good for each other! But.....of course.....MAX:( had to drag Brock away b4 Lucy got to say "yes" to his proposition of traveling with them........stupid max.......

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
^Agreed. Dang Max.
As much as I support GymShipping, I believe this is just an amazing pairing.

Brock + Lucy = <3

If I could quote one line from Pokemon as my absolute favourite, it would be this:
'Lucy, forever in my heart.'

Lucy was so considering agreeing to Brock's proposal...
Do you remember when Brock was cheering for Lucy in her match against Ash? She looked really pleased. It was just the sweetest thing.

(The fact that I just happen to be a major Brock fangirl named Lucy has nothing to do with the fact I love it! Promise! =3)

xX

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
i loved when he touched her hand.....and then, she blushed and held it to her chest.......how sweet!<-------my 1st avatar/profile pic! and......................gymshipping? bleck. (no offense) luckshipping<3..........

catzeye

Writer's Block
*pops in out of nowhere* Hello? May I join this discussion? I am a big fan of Luckshipping. Mainly because it's a shipping where Brock's feelings are reciprocated.

Anyways so we don't get in trouble I think we should make a topic.

How about this:

What do you think would happen if Lucy showed up again?

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
her and brock would get married! :) ha. i wish.

catzeye

Writer's Block
her and brock would get married! :) ha. i wish.

Lol don't we all? I think that will happen when the series is actually over.

But if anything I see Brock going gaga over Lucy and Lucy blushing a lot.

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
yes. that would be INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! but Brock would still go "gaga" :) for all the other females(nurse joy and officer jenny<----idiots...) stupid skirt-chaser..... Lucy has NO idea what she's getting into. All i have to say is "don't live near a beach" :) but she loves Brock all the same! and they deserve each other!

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
What do you think would happen if Lucy showed up again?

If Lucy showed up again, I would only hope that Brock would leave with her to go back to the Battle Pike. That way they can both be happy, AND Brock won't be chassing any "Skirts". This is likely to happen once the fourth generation ends. To support this, remember when Brock left before the Orange Leauge? He stayed with Proffesor Ivy. Maybe, just maybe he will leave with her after the Pokemon Leauge is over. Then they can replace Brock with another character and move onto other people besides Ash for once >.>

ShadowXsoul

Three different path
hmm well i know for a fact that the "fan-girls of Lucy" or however you like to call them, will not be pleased to see brock gaga with "Queen Lucy". Also it's so sweet in the end when lucy says that brock reminded her of her fav pokemons and blushes!!!! Ah i loved it! Brock should really get some love...
GO LUCKSHIPPING!!!
i have to say, this shipping needs luck on it's side.... hehe

Vycksta

This topic has been bumped therefore I have to close it, sorry. Guess luck wasn't on your side after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.