1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Lucky Egg--Fire Red

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Pranz, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pranz

Pranz Fire Trainer XD

I was wondering whether there is an easy way to get the lucky egg. is catching a chansey the only option??? Also is there an easy way to get chansey to appear in the safari zone??? Thanx in advance.

2. thyplosion_hunter

thyplosion_hunter Typhlosion is cool!

As I may ask this question I say NO you can find chansey only in the safari zone. O yes you ar very very lucky with that lucky egg.

3. Unless you use a hack finding and then catching a Chansey is all up to chance (pun intended). As for the Lucky egg, I hope you have a lot of time on your hands or get extremely lucky, you're going to need it.

4. Mse Ownage

Mse Ownage Ur Going Down!

catch chansey's and be lucky ;)

5. Acheront

Acheront Well-Known Member

Just get it through Pokemon XD. Its much easier.

6. Champion Mikey

Champion Mikey < Look at the munch!

Stay in the safari zone for a while, go to the center zone, push the buttons lightly to save steps, and no, there is not any other way to get lucky egg in FIRE RED, besides cheating, but don't do that. :p

And good luck finding it!

7. Pranz

Pranz Fire Trainer XD

8. oober noober

oober noober Beginning Trainer

not everyone has XD

9. Lareon

Lareon Well-Known Member

Maybe stealing the egg from trainers having chansey may work.

10. yuff

yuff Active Member

if you want it from chansey in the safari zone you have to catch him. so I'd suggest sweet scent in area 2 i think. some people claim it takes throwing rocks at him to catch. the chances are though you'll never see a lucky egg in third gen unless it came from xd. pokeradar, frisk and theif work well in fourth gen and is entirely possible on the other hand.

11. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

If you use the ability Compoundeyes, you can increase the chances of Pokemon holding an item, so make use of that. But aside from that, it's all luck.

I think items for trainer rosters are set. IIRC, you can use that strategy on select trainers in RSE (Bug Maniac Brandon's Pokemon have Silverpowder, for example).

12. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Thread bumped by 6 years! Shutting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.