• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucky Moments

blackness777

Have you ever had one of those lucky moments where you have bought like one pack, then you get an extremely rare card in it?
My moment was when I bought a pack of Platinum at League, then I got a Drapion Lv.X! Now he's the center of my dark deck.

Tee_bird

When I was younger, I bought all my cards one pack at a time. I got Charizard (Base 2), Lugia (the first Neo), and Dark Charizard (Team Rocket).

Nidoprince

There was a sale for all promo boxes (The ones with Flareon 4 and Gliscor 4) and they were 50 cents, so I bought all they had and a poster pack, and in the poster pack I got Garchomp C Lv. X, and Azelf Lv. X and Magnezone Lv. X in the other packs.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The first pack I ever bought had a 1st Edition Base Set Charizard in it. Does that count? :p

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
My first tin I ever bought had shinning swablu in it.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I pulled a Dialga G LV. X out of a Platinum pack at a PR. It helped me a lot that day.

jjag20

i bought one i think it was supreme victors pack last night and got an FB empoleon for my water deck :D

jjag20

i bought one i think it was supreme victors pack last night and got an FB empoleon for my water deck :D and at the pre-reease for HGSS this last week i got a HO-OH legend bottom on my first pack :p

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
5 years ago, I always pull a Pokemon ex every blister pack I got, and I had like a binder full of them. Now, my booster pack luck sucks in every way.

Aberrant17

The cake is a lie!!!
I got 2 rare cards at an HGSS pre-release: Feraligatr Prime and the bottom half of Lugia Legend. XD How's that for lucky?

...and no, I'm not trading them.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Got Garchomp C lvl X and reverse holo Chatot G in the first pack I opened at the SV prerelease. ...I actually wanted the Chatot more.

HGSS prerelease I got a Donphan Prime in the packs, then bought the Arceus box and, out of the five packs in it, got 3 lvl Xs.

Tee_bird

I mainly collect Pokemon cards for the art, so the Primes don't really appeal to me. The cards I wanted most from HGSS were red Gyarados and Raichu.

I bought four packs at Target and ended up getting both of those, plus a Typhlosion Prime. As an added bonus, I got the POP Raichu in one of the POP packs that come in the set at Target.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
I would like to get Garchomp C X, but I don't think I will.

*Pulls it at pre release*

I need to get two Gatr primes...I'd hate to buy both tins, but I iwll, since I know I won't get it at the pre release....

*Pulls Gatr Prime*

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
A few months ago I opened a Arceus booster pack and had a Gengar LV.X in it:)

I've had plenty of lucky moments, like when I bought only two Supreme Victor packs, and they both had an Absol Lv. X in them. And today, I managed to pull a Meganium Prime, a Typlosion Prime, and the second part of Lugia Legend out of my first few packs of HGSS.

dancing_totodile

Breeder Contestant
All I wanted from HGSS was Totodile and its evos (including Feraligatr Prime). Well, I went and bought the Totodile deck on Wednesday (the day it came out) and one booster. While driving to my sisters before getting stuck in her drive way, I opened the booster while driving and found Feraligter Prime in my Booster!!!! The first pack and I got the fourth card of my four pokemon set!!!! I was so excited!! I still am! I had people scared of me at my mother's shop from being so excited. :)

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
I found a Heatren that comes with a coin and a pack of Platinum cards and when my mom opened them for me in the car I got a Shaymin Land Form!!! I was like "Oh my gosh"!

jjag20

I found a Heatren that comes with a coin and a pack of Platinum cards and when my mom opened them for me in the car I got a Shaymin Land Form!!! I was like "Oh my gosh"!

That exact same thing happened to me with that same promo pack...creepy but back on topic I bought one hgss pack today and pulled a blissey prime!