• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucky Star General Discussion

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
ah just saw clips of Lucky Star today. so nostalgic, especially when Tsukasa gets raped by the Deer. Poor Tsukasa

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
ah just saw clips of Lucky Star today. so nostalgic, especially when Tsukasa gets raped by the Deer. Poor Tsukasa

LOLOL I guess it's trying to tell you that signs that read "do not feed animals" in zoos should apply everywhere xD

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I am so in love with the fact that this thread exists!!!! xD I just started watching this anime the other day and am up to episode 10. I love all the characters and how there isn't really a general plot to it. I think I love Tsukasa the most, just because she's all cute and clumsy. :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I am so in love with the fact that this thread exists!!!! xD I just started watching this anime the other day and am up to episode 10. I love all the characters and how there isn't really a general plot to it. I think I love Tsukasa the most, just because she's all cute and clumsy. :3

I like how we have a similar signature idea ;P

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I like how we have a similar signature idea ;P

Lol I got the idea from you. Wanted to see which character I ended up being most like D: I don't know if I should be overjoyed about Tsukasa ;-; lol

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Lol I got the idea from you. Wanted to see which character I ended up being most like D: I don't know if I should be overjoyed about Tsukasa ;-; lol

Oh LOL. well tsukasa isn't too bad ;-; wonder what konata is like xD

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Yeah the answers do seem a bit obvious now that I look at it again. I was hoping for Miyuki 3=

What does everyone think about Lucky Channel? I must say, I found it a bit boring after a few episodes but it's starting to get better again. Dx

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Thanks bro, I got...

[img139]http://www.theotaku.com/guru_results/1078_Miyuki.jpg[/img139]

Yeah the answers do seem a bit obvious now that I look at it again. I was hoping for Miyuki 3=

What does everyone think about Lucky Channel? I must say, I found it a bit boring after a few episodes but it's starting to get better again. Dx

Lucky Channel rocks. Especially near the ending where **** gets real.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

I don't hate it but tbh it's a waste of time..

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
But it only takes the up last few minutes of every episode...

[IMG200]http://www.theotaku.com/guru_results/1078_Konata.jpg[/IMG200]

Well yeah but those few mins each episode couldve been put into more content of the show :/ I mean, I'm sure those 24 episodes weren't enough to cover like half of what's in the manga, for instance, right?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

I loved Akira and here random mood swings out of nowhere.

Well yeah but those few mins each episode couldve been put into more content of the show :/ I mean, I'm sure those 24 episodes weren't enough to cover like half of what's in the manga, for instance, right?

40 minute OVA as well, which has like the best scene in Lucky Star ever.

Last edited:

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Lol the random mood swings that Akira had are probably the reason I even liked it in the first place. It just got a little bit boring being the same thing over and over again after a few episodes. And I agree, 24 episodes was not enough =(