• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucky Star General Discussion

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Oh okay. Maybe there'll be LS season 2! 0-0

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Apparently there's a new manga released for lucky star like quite recently? It's called uhm.. Lucky Star Comic A La Carte or something along those lines. There's speculation this might turn into an anime, but after reading a commen from this guy on YouTube on the Lucky Star OVA episode 1, it seems they might just stop LS and Haruhi Productions cuz of Aya. T_T I mean they can always get a new VA, but I guess the guy might have a point in saying this. Can anyone agree or disagree with this guy? >:

Apparently there's a new manga released for lucky star like quite recently? It's called uhm.. Lucky Star Comic A La Carte or something along those lines. There's speculation this might turn into an anime, but after reading a commen from this guy on YouTube on the Lucky Star OVA episode 1, it seems they might just stop LS and Haruhi Productions cuz of Aya. T_T I mean they can always get a new VA, but I guess the guy might have a point in saying this. Can anyone agree or disagree with this guy? >:

Seems like a pretty baseless assumption to make. And anyway, hasn't Aya been returned to being able to VA now? And she was allowed to continue with existing roles in the first place.

I think if they were going to make more Lucky Star anime, I think they would be more likely to just continue with a second season of the main series as there's loads more of the regular manga left to adapt. I don't really know anything about this A La Carte but that's just my opinion. But KyoAni have never really given any indication that they were going to continue with Lucky Star in the first place. Well, anything's possible.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I heard somewhere kyoani was going to do k-on's next season and a movie first...? Then move to haruhi season 3..? Or smth like that. So for a LS season 2, well, it's gonna be awhile if so :/

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
K-ON!'s got a movie coming out for sure, but there's no news on a new season.

Hypothetical Question time! Lucky Star gets a new season. One of the episodes in ENTIRELY Lucky Channel. What is your reaction to this?

Well then I guess we'll hafta wait till at least after the k-on movie. >_<

hmmm, well it's gonna be kind of a waste of time. Like the essence of Lucky Channel is pree much where Akira is happy in the beginning and becomes really uninterested and rebellious in the middle and towards the end. And the fact that her rebellious scene lasts only a minute or less so that it doesn't become tiresome. I can't see her being happy for the first 15 mins, nor see her make a scene for the last 10 mins. :/

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I like the twins of this anime, especially the younger one. She`s so cute!

Tsukasa! ^^ too bad she doesn't get a lot of screen time. O.O well not as much as kagami or konata

mistycerulean

You're right, Tsukasa doesn't get as much screen time :(

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
K-ON!'s got a movie coming out for sure, but there's no news on a new season.

Hypothetical Question time! Lucky Star gets a new season. One of the episodes in ENTIRELY Lucky Channel. What is your reaction to this?

That would be amazing.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
You're right, Tsukasa doesn't get as much screen time :(

Well she gets more screen time than miyuki at least, however it's still riding on that fact that she is Kagami's twin sister.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
Im gonna go for halloween as Konata. Also im gonna be Konata for Sakura Con

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
Getting her height ain't gonna be easy x)

I kno im not gonna care about height, and any tips for making my breast size look smaller? im wearing a women's small.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I kno im not gonna care about height, and any tips for making my breast size look smaller? im wearing a women's small.

I suggest getting a binder. My one friend wears one everyday to make herself look more like a guy. Be careful though, I'm told that using one for hours on end can hurt especially on your ribs. I think some people have even collapsed their lungs or something.

also lol big boobies :3