• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucky Star General Discussion

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I do recall seeing a doujinshi, but I'd say it was more than a bit over-the-top in trying to make Lucky Star seem sad.

[spoil]Basically, from what I remember (sketchy on the exact details), Konata and Miyuki become lovers, and become more distant towards the twins. Miyuki and her mother end up raping Kagami at one point (guess it was to serve as a lesson to stay away from Konata), and Kagami commits suicide afterwards. Tsukasa later discovers the cause for Kagami's suicide and tries to kill them with a box cutter. Tsukasa ends up getting killed (she fell off the school rooftop during the struggle? Forget the reason), and Miyuki's left bleeding to death to tell Konata her last words, after which Konata jumps off the roof to follow them. The final scene depicts all four girls meeting up again in the afterlife.[/spoil]

I cried...

laughing.

What was this fantastic work of literature called, Yamato-san? It sounds like something that every cultured individual should read to broaden their horizons.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
just go on E-Hentai Galleries (not linking, obviously) and look up "depressing Lucky Star doujin" (it's categorized as "non-H"). The uploader apparently didn't know the title, and there isn't a cover, title, or credits page to speak of (no raw either, for some reason), so I can't tell you what it is either.

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
E... hentai...? ;-;