• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lucky Star Shippings Thread - Randomness Shall Ensue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I IS NOT FIRST IN THE FORUM BOO HOO :'(

Welcome one and all, to the...

Lucky Star Shipping Thread!

What's Lucky Star?

Well, Lucky Star is a Japanese anime, with no real specific plot. It follows the lives of 4 high school girls - Konata, Kagami, Miyuki and Tsukasa and what they do on and off school grounds. It has been not only fansubbed, but dubbed in English as well. There is also a manga featuring the girls.
It's a light comedy kind of anime - good for giving anyone a laugh.

Plus, it's one of those dubbed animes that stayed close to the original, and didn't have 4Kids butcher it to death and make it an epic fail.

Who Are They?

Konata Izumi
Konata is the childish but good-natured leader of the Lucky Star girls. Usually a lazy girl who is 'occupied' with video or online games, manga, anime, or all of the above, Konata is actually capable of intelligence and athleticism, but does not join any school clubs because of her otaku interests. She works at a cosplay café. Due to her hobbies she often deals with Kagami pestering her for not working hard enough on her studies. She lives with her widowed father (an otaku who often buys adult games for himself and Konata), as well as her younger cousin Yutaka Kobayakawa, who goes to her school.

Kagami Hiiragi
Kagami is Tsukasa's older fraternal twin sister. In school, her grades are excellent because she studies very hard. She was even the class president in her first year. She is in a different class than Konata and Tsukasa, but she frequently comes to their class during lunch time to eat with them. Kagami was separated into a different classroom in her second and third year.
Kagami is is prone to becoming shy and emotional at times, making her appear as a tsundere character. Much like Konata, Kagami likes video games, but plays a different genre than Konata; Kagami likes to play shoot 'em up games. She loves to read light novels, but she feels lonely because no one around her shares this interest.

Tsukasa Hiiragi
Tsukasa is the younger fraternal twin sister of Kagami and lives in a six-member family household with her parents. She is in the same class as Konata. While she is not good at studying or sports, she excels in cooking. She is portrayed as the stereotypical friendly, good-natured but clumsy person. She is often portrayed as an airhead who is unreliable and is always compared to her twin sister, who generally does better than her in most areas. It is often implied that Tsukasa is unable to follow the gist of complex conversations. Tsukasa will often ask her older sister for help on her homework, though it usually does not make much of a difference.

Miyuki Takara
Miyuki is a young lady from a wealthy family who is beautiful, smart, and well-mannered. She is always polite, even when talking with her closest friends. She was the class president for her grade level in her first year, at the same time that she became good friends with Kagami. Now Miyuki is in the same class as Konata and Tsukasa, and is nicknamed "Yuki-chan" by Tsukasa. Miyuki's classmates often rely on her for help with their studies, and she is often shown giving impromptu but highly-detailed, encyclopedic definitions or explanations on diverse and obscure matters.
She is described as a stereotypically friendly glasses-wearing girl. She likes to read books, but does not read light novels. Miyuki loves to sleep, and she always goes to bed fairly early. On the rare occasion that she plays video games, her personality changes.

What Can You Do Here?
Well, you can talk about pretty much any shipping in the Lucky Star anime or manga. There's lots to talk about, that's for sure! <3

DA RULEZ
1) Absolutly no bashing. If you don't like the couple, don't post here.
2) No SPAM (stupid, pointless, annoying message). This includes 1337 or "leet" talk, one-liners, double posting, or anything that would break Serebii's Rules or the Shippers Communtiy Rules.
3) Keep the small-talk to a minimum. If you want to chat with someone, use VMs, MSN, or whatever. Just don't do it here, okay?

Members
Owner: Mewluvr200
Co-Owner: Ask, and I will see if you are worthy. >:D

Icicle
Shadow Ichigo
sweetpikachu
Medea
Zero-Wolf

Fanart
None yet.

Fanfictions
None yet.

Used Topics
None yet.

"Well, let's get crakin'."
"Let's-a-go."
"Stop messing around and start!"

What is your favorite Lucky Star shipping?​

Last edited:

Icicle

...thiswasmynextthreadideaXD

OMFG.. Lucky Star <3

What is your favorite Lucky Star shipping?

KonataxKagami

What isn't there to love about this!? It's such crack.. and it works so well.. we all know that Konata has a girl hard-on for Kagamin, and Kagami has a secret crush on Kona-chan <3

1,000th post <3

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Konata x Kagami all the way!

It's so obvious that Konata has a thing for Kagami. Konata teasing her in almost every episode. And some times its the other way around when Kagami teases her back. So much crack between these two. I still really like the part when both try there best to help each other.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Man, I just started watching Lucky Star, but there are some freakin' awesome Shippings in this! =D

What is your favorite Lucky Star Shipping?
Two of 'em! Konata x Tsukasa and Konata x Kagami! Why?

• In the first episode, you could obviously see that Konata and Tsukasa were great friends. They spent a lot of time together and always talked with eachother about very pointless things xD.

• Come on, this one is obvious. Konata and Kogami are always teashing eachother! And besides, they are so cute together! <3

Bumpity

What is your favorite Lucky Star Shipping?

I've always been a fan of Konata x Kagami, just for the crack factor, as it has been stated before, Konata is always teasing Kagami, and the way she reacts is a way that you can tell she has the hots for Kona-chan. <3

For some reason, i'm also drawn to Konata x Miyuki, probably because Konata caould bring Miyuki out of her shell, and get her to speak up a bit.

@ Icicle: MUAHAHAHA! Too late. :)<

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
Oh apologies for the lateness, really.

What is your favorite Lucky Star shipping?

Like everyone else here, I am a fan of Konata x Kagami. Oh with all the teasing that Konata does to Kagami...Oh what's that old saying, you always hurt the one you love. Plus for the last few months I've seen so much fan-art with the two all together. And then there was that OVA special that features on both Konata and Kagami. Not much in the way of shipping, but still fun to make that as a reference.

Minami x Yutaka: Oh I found this to be so cute for some reason. I wonder why? Perhaps because I noticed that this cute ship reminds me a little bit of an Azumanga Daioh ship (Sakaki x Chiyo). The little girl looking up to someone taller. *starry eye* But it's cute.

Andcetera

Crude mother fxxker
Favorite shipping
Konata x Kagami, like everyone else.
But Misao x Kagami is adorable also >o<

Status
Not open for further replies.