• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LudaChris78 - SHINY 6th Gen Trade Shop!

shadowF

6IV Modest HA Counter/ Acid Armor/ Iron Tail M Goomy for flame orb?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
Hello I'm very interested in your:

6IV Modest wish/yawn M Eevee

I'm going to battle in a local tourney tomorrow and it would need to be kalos breed :)

I can offer you the dream world event japanese porygon or a shiny lvl 50 jolly rayquaza in return. If this is not satisfactory I can try to up my offer ^_^.

LudaChris78

Hello I'm very interested in your:

6IV Modest wish/yawn M Eevee

I'm going to battle in a local tourney tomorrow and it would need to be kalos breed :)

I can offer you the dream world event japanese porygon or a shiny lvl 50 jolly rayquaza in return. If this is not satisfactory I can try to up my offer ^_^.

Can you offer more? Because none of those are a Kalos bred. I'm interested in the Porygon though.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
alright well the point was that they were events :p. As school's been in I haven't had much time for breeding so I didn't know if you would be interested in a wide verity of events that I happen to own. The shiny rayquaza is actually lvl 70 and is the nobunaga rayquaza event. I also have a shiny hydreigon that was part of the year of the dragon event. The porygon is still in its dream ball as it was from the porygon dw event. :pI also have fly pikachu and the spring 2012 reshiram event. I also have the shiny pichu gamestp event as well as the VGC12 prize of a shiny adamant larvatar (also in cherish ball) . Soooo i have a good ammont more, but hopefully one of them catch your eye. I know they're not Kalos bred, but as events (and coming in a cherish balls) I would hope that they weren't XD.

LudaChris78

alright well the point was that they were events :p. As school's been in I haven't had much time for breeding so I didn't know if you would be interested in a wide verity of events that I happen to own. The shiny rayquaza is actually lvl 70 and is the nobunaga rayquaza event. I also have a shiny hydreigon that was part of the year of the dragon event. The porygon is still in its dream ball as it was from the porygon dw event. :pI also have fly pikachu and the spring 2012 reshiram event. I also have the shiny pichu gamestp event as well as the VGC12 prize of a shiny adamant larvatar (also in cherish ball) . Soooo i have a good ammont more, but hopefully one of them catch your eye. I know they're not Kalos bred, but as events (and coming in a cherish balls) I would hope that they weren't XD.

Are any of those 5-6IVs?

And UPDATE!!!!! --- ADDED POKEBANK SHINIES --- MORE TO COME!!!

thaislex

walking oxymoron
the fly pikachu has perfect in everything but special attack the porygon is flawless though as these are events most are not supposed to be flawless :p

Last edited:

LudaChris78

the fly pikachu has perfect in everything but special attack the porygon is flawless though as these are events most are not supposed to be flawless :p

Does fly pikachu has volt tackle? And what are natures/IVs/genders/moves of both?

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I'll offer a 6 IV Timid Shiny Lugia with HA from Dream Radar for your 5IV Flawless Timid compound eyes monsoon F scatterbug.

Lugia is level 100 but I've wiped the EVs.

LudaChris78

I'll offer a 6 IV Timid Shiny Lugia with HA from Dream Radar for your 5IV Flawless Timid compound eyes monsoon F scatterbug.

Lugia is level 100 but I've wiped the EVs.

Sounds good!! Can you trade in the next few hours?

deadpooliownx

Interested in your gliscor the goodra and dratini
Have plenty new most legend have shiny mecargo absol machop let me know if your interested anything I have over 540pkmn

LudaChris78

Interested in your gliscor the goodra and dratini
Have plenty new most legend have shiny mecargo absol machop let me know if your interested anything I have over 540pkmn
Do you have anything on my LF list?

Pokemon wanted (if these are Kalos bred):

6IV Impish M Furfrou in net ball

6IV Timid Trace F Ralts

6IV Timid F Gengar

5IV Flawless M Deino in dusk ball

5IV Flawless Calm Red flower F Flabebe in nest ball

Pokemon I have (all Kalos bred):

Pokemon you are offering and level: Mawile Lvl 50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

Pokemon you are offering and level: Cloyster Lvl 64
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Shell Smash, Rock Blast

Pokemon you are offering and level: Aegislash lvl 98
Nature: Brave
Ability: Stance Change
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Moves: Swords Dance, King's Shield, Iron Head, Shadow Sneak

Pokemon you are offering and level: Tyrantrum Lvl 100
Ability: Strong Jaw
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Head Smash, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Pokemon you are offering and level: Manectric Lvl 55 (Korean but named Manectric)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightning Rod
IV spread: 31/x/x/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Moves: Thunderbolt, Hidden Fang, Thunder Fang, Discharge

I saw some of them on the list, but I didn't see the egg moves I had, so I figured it was worth a shot :)

Ranaldo52

Snivy Ftw
Would you be willing to clone my shiny fennekin? I know you already have one and it might be a waste of your time but i just wanted to keep one for myself and be able to give my gf one as a little extra present for Valentines day. You don't have to but it would be awesome. My FC: 4656 7424 7974

LudaChris78

Pokemon wanted (if these are Kalos bred):

6IV Impish M Furfrou in net ball

6IV Timid Trace F Ralts

6IV Timid F Gengar

5IV Flawless M Deino in dusk ball

5IV Flawless Calm Red flower F Flabebe in nest ball

Pokemon I have (all Kalos bred):

Pokemon you are offering and level: Mawile Lvl 50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Iron Head, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance

Pokemon you are offering and level: Cloyster Lvl 64
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Shell Smash, Rock Blast

Pokemon you are offering and level: Aegislash lvl 98
Nature: Brave
Ability: Stance Change
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Moves: Swords Dance, King's Shield, Iron Head, Shadow Sneak

Pokemon you are offering and level: Tyrantrum Lvl 100
Ability: Strong Jaw
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Head Smash, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Pokemon you are offering and level: Manectric Lvl 55 (Korean but named Manectric)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightning Rod
IV spread: 31/x/x/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Moves: Thunderbolt, Hidden Fang, Thunder Fang, Discharge

I saw some of them on the list, but I didn't see the egg moves I had, so I figured it was worth a shot :)

I like the trade...can tyranitrum learn dragon dance through move tutor?

Would you be willing to clone my shiny fennekin? I know you already have one and it might be a waste of your time but i just wanted to keep one for myself and be able to give my gf one as a little extra present for Valentines day. You don't have to but it would be awesome. My FC: 4656 7424 7974

Does the Fennekin have any IVs, HA, what gender, and egg moves?

Last edited:

LudaChris78

Yes, it can learn Dragon Dance ^-^

Ok. Let's plan on trading either tomorrow night (24 hours from now) or Wednesday night (48 hours from now). Sound good?

LudaChris78

Updated list with:

6IV Adamant Intimidate Iron Head/ Play Rough/ Sucker Punch/ Swords Dance F Mawile

6IV HA Jolly Icicle Spear/ Ice Shard/ Rock Blast/ Shell Smash F Cloyster

5IV Flawless Jolly Head Smash/ Fire Fang/ Ice Fang/ Thunder Fang (can learn DD from move retutor) M Tyrantrum

31/x/x/31/31/31 Timid Lightningrod HP Ice Korean (but named Manetric) M Manetric