• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LudaChris78 - SHINY 6th Gen Trade Shop!

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
A while ago I PMed you about the bold shiny eevee with stored power for my timid 31/31/31/31/31/30 keldeo. Are you still interested?

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
Actually I just got one in a trade, but what I would be interested in is the timid clamperl... Is that from kalos?

Yuugen

Pokemon I want: either shiny flawless 6/5 iv( missing attk ) timid froakie( preferably with toxic spikes ) or shiny Hp fire timid froakie (preferably with toxic spikes ).

Pokemon for trade: Shiny Umbreon lvl 60( EV: 252 Hp, 252 def, 6 spdef ) KB born
Nature: careful
ability: synchronize
moves: helping hand, moonlight, payback, Baby-doll eyes
Can I get a deal?

Smasher225

IV Breeder
Would you be interested in my shiny jolly KB gible

Stats:
Ability: rough skin
Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: outrage and rock climb

I would like to trade this for your male charmander that is adamant and has the moves outrage dragon dance crunch and bite?

pokefreakceetje

FT: shiny kingler level 30
Nature: lonely
Ability: shell armor
IV spread: 14, 15, 16 / 17, 18, 19 / 27, 28, 29 / 31 / 30, 31 / 17, 18, 19 (don't know how to use serebii xy calculator)
Moves: mud sport, bubble, protect, ancient power
LF: what shiny do you want to offer?

Last edited:

Olive Shogun

The Kawaii Overlord
FT (All Shinies):
Braixen
Diggersby (I got 2; 1 has HA)
Espurr (Female)
Honedge
Helioptile
Sylveon
Spritzee
Trevenant (has HA)
Clauncher

LF (All Shiny):
Noibat (Hasty Nature)
Florges (Any Type)
Pyroar (Male, and Moxie or Unnerve)
Tyrunt (w/ Fire Fang)
Gourgeist (Super Size)
Bergmite (Sturdy)
Barbaracle (Tough Claws)

If you need anything, reach me through YouTube. Username: GalladedOlive.

Dangoose

Hi would you happen to have a shiny plusle, or minus?
Offering a
Lvl 11 shiny kangaskhan
5 perfect iv (speed excluded)
Adamant nature
Scrappy ability
Move set: comet punch
Leer
Fake out
Tail whip

3ds fc: dbkoopa
2852 8974 1805

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Hey! This is quite a nice shop!
If I did anything incorrect in this post, it was unintentional.
Before I begin, I would like to say that I read your rules, and started looking through your list to see if you have the Pokemon I am offering.
(I got lost part way through, so if you already have all my offers, I truly apologize.)

I do not have any 5 or 6 IV shinies, so I am obviously not asking for any of yours.
However, I am interested in some of your 2 IV shinies.
To be exact, I am interested in your Quilladin, Clauncher, and Malamar.

I have several KB 2 IV shinies to trade, along with some Non-KB shinies (I doubt you would want the Non-KB ones, especially since I do not know their IVs).

Here are my KB 2 IV offers: (I can tell you the exact stats with 31 IVs upon request.)
Onix
Audino (I have 3, each with different IVs)
Ferroseed
Sawsbuck (I have 2, each with different IVs)
Crawduant
Venomoth
Piloswine
Slugma
Tangela
Aipom
Mightyena (I have two. One has 2 31 IVs; the other has 3 31 IVs.)

I also have a couple other KB shinies, but I do not know their IVs:
Gulpin
Wingull

If anything here is of any interest to you, (I am not expecting much, but if by some chance you are), perhaps we could agree on something.

Again, I apologize if I did anything incorrect (e.g. did not follow a format you wanted, etc.).

Edit:
I found your format, and if you would like me to use it for each of my offers, please let me know.

Olive Shogun

The Kawaii Overlord
Just got a new ★ Pokémon (Star means Shiny, BTW. If it doesn't show, IDK what's wrong with this thing)! Anyways, I got a:

★Froakie

Sadly, it has Torrent, but still is useful. That's about it for the ★'s I've got. The ★Espurr (Female), got traded away for the ★Froakie, so if you wanted it, I'M SORRY! Thanks!

Olive Shogun

The Kawaii Overlord
Just got a new ★ Pokémon (Star means Shiny, BTW. If it doesn't show, IDK what's wrong with this thing)! Anyways, I got a:

★Froakie

Sadly, it has Torrent, but still is useful. That's about it for the ★'s I've got. The ★Espurr (Female), got traded away for the ★Froakie, so if you wanted it, I'M SORRY! Thanks!

rentin215

seeking shiny flawless or near flawless honedge. sassy nature with ability no guard.
I have for trade:lucario with lucarionite, deoxys, event palkia shiny, xerneas and charizard x stone.

LudaChris78

seeking shiny flawless or near flawless honedge. sassy nature with ability no guard.
I have for trade:lucario with lucarionite, deoxys, event palkia shiny, xerneas and charizard x stone.

Do you have anything from my LF list?

LudaChris78

Hey! This is quite a nice shop!
If I did anything incorrect in this post, it was unintentional.
Before I begin, I would like to say that I read your rules, and started looking through your list to see if you have the Pokemon I am offering.
(I got lost part way through, so if you already have all my offers, I truly apologize.)

I do not have any 5 or 6 IV shinies, so I am obviously not asking for any of yours.
However, I am interested in some of your 2 IV shinies.
To be exact, I am interested in your Quilladin, Clauncher, and Malamar.

I have several KB 2 IV shinies to trade, along with some Non-KB shinies (I doubt you would want the Non-KB ones, especially since I do not know their IVs).

Here are my KB 2 IV offers: (I can tell you the exact stats with 31 IVs upon request.)
Onix
Audino (I have 3, each with different IVs)
Ferroseed
Sawsbuck (I have 2, each with different IVs)
Crawduant
Venomoth
Piloswine
Slugma
Tangela
Aipom
Mightyena (I have two. One has 2 31 IVs; the other has 3 31 IVs.)

I also have a couple other KB shinies, but I do not know their IVs:
Gulpin
Wingull

If anything here is of any interest to you, (I am not expecting much, but if by some chance you are), perhaps we could agree on something.

Again, I apologize if I did anything incorrect (e.g. did not follow a format you wanted, etc.).

Edit:
I found your format, and if you would like me to use it for each of my offers, please let me know.

Maybe we can make a deal

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Hello, I am interested in your Pokebank Lucario.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer you anything great except for a Defog Scyther. If necessary, I can make it with flawless IVs as I have a 6IV Ditto (not for trade), but I've never done it before and would probably take a while.
Also, I have a shiny Ursaring that knows several tutor moves.

Last edited:

LudaChris78

Hello, I am interested in your Pokebank Lucario.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer you anything great except for a Defog Scyther. If necessary, I can make it with flawless IVs as I have a 6IV Ditto (not for trade), but I've never done it before and would probably take a while.
Also, I have a shiny Ursaring that knows several tutor moves.

I'm interested in both. I need a Defog scyther as well. If it can be a flawless one then perfect. Also, give me more info on it and the ursaring (natures, abilities, EVs if any, IVs, gender, etc for both)