• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LudaChris78 - SHINY 6th Gen Trade Shop!

LudaChris78

Added a bunch of new pokemon to list, including but not limited to:

-hp fire bold bulbasaur
-hp rock modest bulbasaur
-timid dive ball and jolly net ball charmanders
-hp ice Charizard in timer ball
-hp electric Squirtle
-hp fire X and hp rock Chikorita
-hp grass Cyndaquil
-hp ground cleffa and Togepi
-hp fire Lileep
-hp electric Piplup
-hp grass Oshawott
-hp ice, Rock, and fire snivies
-hp fight Sigilyph and yamask

LudaChris78

Would you be interested in a shiny 6IV bold Kyurem?

I would like to trade for one of your shiny timid Froakies.

Yes! PM me for a time to trade...

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
I have a question about your Shiny Darkrai. Is it cloned? Because I am willing to trade three regular shines for it.

xeloo

hey. i'm interested in your level 15 diancie. i have a level 99 shiny donphan.
PM me if you want it

LudaChris78

I have a question about your Shiny Darkrai. Is it cloned? Because I am willing to trade three regular shines for it.

Yes it is cloned. Do you have any of the ORAS megastones I'm looking for?

LudaChris78

hey. i'm interested in your level 15 diancie. i have a level 99 shiny donphan.
PM me if you want it

Do you have any of the megastones im looking for?

LudaChris78

alright well the point was that they were events :p. As school's been in I haven't had much time for breeding so I didn't know if you would be interested in a wide verity of events that I happen to own. The shiny rayquaza is actually lvl 70 and is the nobunaga rayquaza event. I also have a shiny hydreigon that was part of the year of the dragon event. The porygon is still in its dream ball as it was from the porygon dw event. :pI also have fly pikachu and the spring 2012 reshiram event. I also have the shiny pichu gamestp event as well as the VGC12 prize of a shiny adamant larvatar (also in cherish ball) . Soooo i have a good ammont more, but hopefully one of them catch your eye. I know they're not Kalos bred, but as events (and coming in a cherish balls) I would hope that they weren't XD.

I'm interested in the nobunaga rayquaza, and the fly pikachu, but I would like more information on them.

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
Can I offer you up to 3 shines of the following for your shiny darkrai? Shinies: Lapras,Scizor,Charizard, Politoed, Chimchar.

LudaChris78

Can I offer you up to 3 shines of the following for your shiny darkrai? Shinies: Lapras,Scizor,Charizard, Politoed, Chimchar.

I have those already. Sorry. But if you can get me the megastones I'm looking for then I'll trade 1-1

atrox143

FT

Clauncher
politoad
corsola
gastly ( UT lvl 1 )
Mewtwo
Giratina
Deoxys
Palkia
Raikou
Tornadus

5-6 ivs
Mudkup ( Lvl 1 )
Heatran
Thundurus
Latias
Spiritomb

Have alot more but not all kalos bred, let me know if interested :)

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
Ill trade you a Galladite with my shiny Politoed for you shiny Darkrai. Can it be the one in the Cherish ball, 6IV, level 100?

LudaChris78

Ill trade you a Galladite with my shiny Politoed for you shiny Darkrai. Can it be the one in the Cherish ball, 6IV, level 100?

Sounds like a deal to me. When can you trade?

LudaChris78

FT

Clauncher
politoad
corsola
gastly ( UT lvl 1 )
Mewtwo
Giratina
Deoxys
Palkia
Raikou
Tornadus

5-6 ivs
Mudkup ( Lvl 1 )
Heatran
Thundurus
Latias
Spiritomb

Have alot more but not all kalos bred, let me know if interested :)

Can you trade me a salamencite?

Xenevix

Some Guy
Hey LudaChris78, I must say that your shiny list is pretty impressive. ;P I was wondering if we could work out a trade:

Pokemon you want: I saw a flawless HP Ground Shiny Yanma with Speed Boost on your list.

Pokemon you are offering and level: Shiny Haxorus lv. 100
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: False Swipe, Dual Chop, X-Scissor, Earthquake (can change have plenty of heart scales)

This Pokemon was not Kalos Bred, and has been EV Trained: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP

I saw that you have some of these already but I thought that it may be something you'd like because of the Dusk Ball, but I understand if it is unattractive. I can also offer Salamencite as I saw in a previous post you were looking for one. I would not be up for offering this Haxorus and the Salamencite though.

I am also curious if you can possibly nickname the Yanma or not.

pikachu10101

Hi can you trade me your Froakie m 15 timid protean 31/31/31/31/31/31 water pulse pound bubble quick attack y pokeball
my pokemon are non shiny will trade 4 for one
larvitar
Nature:jolly
Ability:guts
IV spread:4ivs
Moves:dragon dance

mawile
nature:adamant
ability:hyper cutter
iv spread:5ivs
moves:fire fang

gible
nature:jolly
ability:sand veil

tyrunt
nature:jolly
ability:strong jaw

Last edited:

LudaChris78

H
Hey LudaChris78, I must say that your shiny list is pretty impressive. ;P I was wondering if we could work out a trade:

Pokemon you want: I saw a flawless HP Ground Shiny Yanma with Speed Boost on your list.

Pokemon you are offering and level: Shiny Haxorus lv. 100
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: False Swipe, Dual Chop, X-Scissor, Earthquake (can change have plenty of heart scales)

This Pokemon was not Kalos Bred, and has been EV Trained: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP

I saw that you have some of these already but I thought that it may be something you'd like because of the Dusk Ball, but I understand if it is unattractive. I can also offer Salamencite as I saw in a previous post you were looking for one. I would not be up for offering this Haxorus and the Salamencite though.

I am also curious if you can possibly nickname the Yanma or not.

Thanks but no thanks, I'm only interested in 6th gen shinies.

LudaChris78

Hi can you trade me your Froakie m 15 timid protean 31/31/31/31/31/31 water pulse pound bubble quick attack y pokeball
my pokemon are non shiny will trade 4 for one
larvitar
Nature:jolly
Ability:guts
IV spread:4ivs
Moves:dragon dance

mawile
nature:adamant
ability:hyper cutter
moves:fire fang

gible