• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lugia or Ho-oh?

Who is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitaka

Phoenix
Ho-oh of course. It's a phoenix so it is easily my favorite.

Gold10

Enigmatic Unknown
Lugia...i remember back in Crystal taiking down my friend's Ho oh every time

Me and my brother both like Lugia.

For me, the reason why I like this bird Pokemon is because:

1. Lugia is looks cool and sexy
2. Lugia has shiny feathers -- Ho-Oh is just a cheap copy cat of the NBC peacock logo (sorry to say this Ho-Oh fans)
3. Lugia is an albatross (one of my favorite birds of reality)
4. Lugia can not just fly, but it can also swim underwater and it also has both lungs and gils
5. Lugia is powerful

I also like Skarmory too (but it's not a legandry). I just wish they would make Skarmory one of the legandry birds.

Last edited:

Xane

Lugia has hands case closed, those blue things on his back are his wings. Besides Lugia can talk and took on all three legendary birds at once and almost won.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Lugia, why would I bother with a chicken on fire? Lugia is so much better, that's why.

sharpies

I like both, they're both pretty strong and impressive looking. But if I had to choose one, it'd be Ho-oh. It did create the Legendary Beasts after all, and it looks a bit cooler IMO...

Flygon92

Ho-oh, but I like Lugia a lot too.. oh well

ijea4444

Lugia and its trio birds( from pokemon 2000) or ho-oh and his dogs( fom ancient legend) actually both sound bad a person with birds fighting dogs. personally i like lugia and articuno so id go with lugia

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
It doesn't matter which one I pick because I use both of them to beat Red whenever I rematch him

mekky_9892

From the point of view of a massive fire pokemon fan I would have to say Lugia. It just gives off sexiness vibes!

Pearl's Perap

Ho-Oh, but not because it is stronger or weaker, just because I prefer the design and backstory of it to that of Lugia.

arceusofchoice

I have that Umbreon!
Lugia ROCKS

I would choose lugia. Its definately stronger, looks WAY cooler and has a way better movepool. I choose lugia is my point;246;;018;:386-s:

Status
Not open for further replies.