• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lugia34's TC and Spritework Shop *Help Wanted*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terria

Azelf Inquisition
WHA!!!
CHDORI!!!
I didn't expect such a good one!!!
(huggies)
i forgot to tell you that inferno was my charizard.....
YOU RAWK!!!

Edit:Erm..... little problem....the link doesn't work......

Last edited:
L

Lugia34

Terria said:
WHA!!!
CHDORI!!!
I didn't expect such a good one!!!
(huggies)
i forgot to tell you that inferno was my charizard.....
YOU RAWK!!!

Edit:Erm..... little problem....the link doesn't work......

I was wondering why that was happening... I think that Serebii no longer allows linked pictures. No idea why... my linked pics were put in early April, so maybe it was after that... I'd suggest just putting the code below:

Code:
[url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2773242#post2773242]Come to Lugia34,Chidori,Truedunamis213,Grandmaster Chao and Orbex's TC and Spritework shop for excellent work like the above![/url]

It'll turn out as a link, like this (which should lead to the first page):
Come to Lugia34,Chidori,Truedunamis213,Grandmaster Chao and Orbex's TC and Spritework shop for excellent work like the above!

For everything else... after school :).

~L34

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate
hoenn.png

i want that background
untitled.jpg

with that template and i want the name to be CONFUSD
and the pokemon to be Ninjask Sudowoodo and Gardevoir

also i could do some custom template work if the customer doesnt see a template they like i can make one. im no good at making backgrounds or sprites just custom templates

Last edited:
L

Lugia34

OK, back from school. List of all work:
Marieke Mightyena iPod
Theneedleman Chao
Mr. Confused FP

Just so you people know, Chidori wont be too active here because his brother put a password on his computer. He may not be able to do much spriting. Truedunamis is in Tokyo, so that leaves me, Grandmaster Chao and Orbex for WBG.

For the two applicants, read the first post. I don't need any more help here. I accepted Grandmaster Chao because MrManene left us and Orbex because we needed a WBGer. But thanks for applying anyway. If I need you, I'll ask, I guess :).

Mew Lover, your picture isn't showing up. I can't see it, so I can't make it a sprite.

This means, I'll have to figure out the chao and try the iPod. Getting to it... ok, done:
Ityena.png

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Goosethemental/iPods/Ityena.png
I had to do it, due to Chidori's absense, so I hope you like it. Now, on to the chao... oh god this is going to be bad...

Or I could do the FP instead :):
ConfusdFP.png

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Goosethemental/ConfusdFP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mew lover

2,225 SR
L

Lugia34

I can, thanks. It's not going to be based on anything... so it may look a little weird... I hope it wont, but it's a possibility.

mew lover

2,225 SR
Thats okay,at least your trying your best.

Terria

Azelf Inquisition
Man........Thanx guys anyway...

Edit:Surreh.
Lugia34 said:
NO MORE HELP IS NEEDED, THANK YOU!
;249; Lugia34
;123; Venastoise213
;061; King Poliwhirl
Erm....i guess you can't join but im not sure.........Lugia may invite more....actually......not sure...

mew lover:you're POLITE!!!! FWEEE!!!!!!!!!
p.s: continue and ppl WILL like you.

Last edited:
O

Orbex

I still work here right? Oh please.. Come on people.. I do WBGs!
Anyways, I want a Devamp!
Pokemon: Absol ;359;
Re or Devamp: Devamp (Red, Blue Version)

I still do WBG's...

My ShadowAbsol is WBG'd

Last edited by a moderator:

mew lover

2,225 SR
thanks,i like it.You did a great job.
Can i request another drawing for you to sprite.

Terria

Azelf Inquisition
CURSE THAT IDIOTIC ****** PASSWORD!!!!
Chidori, please complain to anyone you know.....
Either that or note what your bro types in.
IT WORKS!!!!

Prof. 9

Can i request some chao's?
Squirtle
Charmander
Treecko
Larvitar
Wurmple
Poochyena

Sorry if it's a big request

L

Lugia34

OK, here is everything...

Prof. 9, sorry, but I'm not good at doing chao, at all. The one who is supposed to is barred from his computer by a password his brother set. Truly sorry.

Thetrainerofslasher, I already told you that you can't work here, we have enough people. Unless you can do chao, at which point you can fill for Chidori until he can sprite again.

Mew_lover and Orbex sure, I can do those. I hope... I'll need that picture mew_lover, so make sure you post that. I'll get them done after school.

~L34

Status
Not open for further replies.