• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luigi or Tails?

Which is better, Luigi or Tails?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Tails voice and actions annoy me, so I choose Luigi. Luigi's Mansion was also a great game.

MissingNoHunter

Cannon Time.
Tails has his own personality. Luigi is like a second Mario.

Nah, Luigi's actually got a personality, while Mario has basically no dialogue and has other characters speak for him.
Luigi has a personality, being quirky, although sometimes cowardly. Not the most HEROIC personality...but at least it exists...
Sorry, just wanted to call you on that.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Luigi. If you hate him you have no heart.

I like Tails too, just not modern gen Tails, only 90s era Tails.

Luigi IS Mario's younger brother.
He is Mario's younger twin brother.

Weegee.
;D

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Tails. He's a 6 year old fox that can fly by using his tails. Tell me that is not awesome. He may be annoying in some games, but what about the games where he isn't? He's pretty awesome. And he's also my favorite Sonic character, while Bowser/Yoshi are my favorite Mario characters...so it's no surprise that I chose him over Luigi, really.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I like 'em both, but Luigi wins by a landslide. He's just so goofy and he's far superior to Mario, mostly because Mario never says anything.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Only the best wingman would travel through a haunted mansion to save his bro. Did Tails do that? I don't think so.

Vandslaux

I like Luigi more, but he was always a coward in Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story..

Tails has a good voice, and he (AKA Alibaba) was pretty good in Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Also I haven't played Luigi's Mansion, but I've played the level with the mansion in SMG1, and doesn't Mario save Luigi, not vice versa?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Tails. Luigi is little more than a Mario recolor with almost no character (not that Mario has much either, but I digress). Plus Tails can fly. And build complex machinery. And as of late 2010, not sound like a 5 year old girl.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
Luigi.
Luigi. Luigi.
Luigi. Luigi. Luigi.
Luigi. Luigi. Luigi. Luigi.

Nuff said. LUIGI

Rezzo

Occasionally
Luigi was a Mario recolour, but since they hit Super Mario World, he does have a different build compared to Mario. And what were you guys expecting? He is Mario's twin brother.

Wait, why am I defending the character I didn't vote for

Vipsoccermaster

Tails. He's a 6 year old fox that can fly by using his tails. Tell me that is not awesome. He may be annoying in some games, but what about the games where he isn't? He's pretty awesome. And he's also my favorite Sonic character, while Bowser/Yoshi are my favorite Mario characters...so it's no surprise that I chose him over Luigi, really.

He's actually 8 years old. He's also my favorite Sonic character, too.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Luigi. Tails is just annoying.

MonkeyX

Luigi is so much better. Tails sounds like a girl and hes actually a freaky mutant squirrel if you know where that comes from you get a cookie.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Rofl, so sence Nintendo bought Sega, Tails is now indirectly a Nintendo character and can therefore be discussed here? :p

gardevoir rocks

Luigi! He isn't just a sidekick to me, no, he's a hero who's kinda overshadowed by Mario, but then Mario is cool too. Anyway, Luigi's Mansion 2 should help with that (can't wait for it to come out!) And he's the best character in Mario Kart DS at the start, his vacuum kart is sooo fast! Tails is more of a side character who gives you things to do from my knowledge, although I don't play sonic very often. Still he has a pretty girly voice, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.