• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luigi or Tails?

Which is better, Luigi or Tails?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Now a common debate is who is better Mario or Sonic. Well I have created a new popular video game character debate. Luigi vs. Tails.

Luigi is Mario's little brother and often sidekick rather than partner. He can jump higher than mario but is always so neglected (except by me).

Tails is Sonic's Sidekick like Luigi to Mario. Unlike Sonic, Tails can fly by rapidly spinning his 2 tails. (Tails has always been my favorite Sonic character).

So who do you think is the best partner/sidekick?
Mine is... I can't decide!

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Tails isn't a Nintendo Character, therfore doesn't belong here.

Tails wins anyway.

Well I mean whenever he's on Wii or DS Games.

Luigi. Hes green and doesn't yell "wait up sonic" 5 seconds. Plus hes a Nintendo Character.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Tails. Seems to have more character.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Tails.

There are quite a few games where player two can decide to be Tails at any point, and you can work together to solve the level, trying to keep up, grab rings on offshoot paths, carry Sonic to places he can't reach and deal with the more dificult bosses while Sonic hides like a chicken.

There's only one game I know of where player two can be luigi, it has to be arranged before hand, and you spend most of the time killing Mario and generally being selfish.

Skydra

Randomest poll ever. And Luigi is a way awesomer Mario, although Tails was fun to play as in Sonic Adventure.

Also, they need to put randomest and awesomer in the dictionary.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Luigi is MUCH better.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Tails! I Love him and I hate Mario games (but not the first ones on 18-bits Nintendo.)
It has to be Tails (;

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Randomest poll ever. And Luigi is a way awesomer Mario, although Tails was fun to play as in Sonic Adventure.

Also, they need to put randomest and awesomer in the dictionary.

Why do you think it's random?

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Tails. Luigi is cool and all, but tails can fly making him much more fun in the games and he has a freakin lazar in Sonic battle! I never really liked his newer voice actors but he's still one of my favorite sonic characters.:/

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Status
Not open for further replies.