• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luis' Trading Plaza

Luis_Sera

Of your pokemon, I am interested in:

Shiny Flawless Legends UT:
Jolly Landorus

And further move details on
'Bold Blissey' - 252 HP/252 Def/4 SP.A (Flawless IVs)
Shiny Bold Vaporeon' - 252 HP/252 Def/4 SP.A (IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31, Hidden Power Electric 70)

-Shadow!

Dragon & Steel-type!
Blissey: Ice Beam, Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy and Softboiled

Vaporeon: Wish, Hidden Power, Surf and Protect

Luis_Sera

The Landlorus and Vaporeon for all 3, does that interest you? The blissey does interest me but I dont think you would want to trade all 3

-Shadow!

Dragon & Steel-type!
The Landlorus and Vaporeon for all 3, does that interest you? The blissey does interest me but I dont think you would want to trade all 3

Why wouldn't I? I didn't get it...

Luis_Sera

Sorry, early morning here and I had been drinking last night. Would you be willing to trade the 3 for 3?

Luis_Sera

pm me when you're ready to trade :)

Luis_Sera

wait, is this on black or white?

-Shadow!

Dragon & Steel-type!
White, my black is for jap pokemon only =/

Luis_Sera

I have a dw female eevee but it is not for trade yet. is there anything else you can offer?

liam99

i want your only 10th aniv event. i mostly deal in events click the link in my sig to my shop for a full list on what i have. i do have most of the dream world event pokes and all eevelutions. also a dw adamant torchic ( i havent checked but was told when i traded it that its ivs were almost perfect ) pm me to arrange trade

Last edited:

Luis_Sera

@10151993
Sounds like a deal, I will breed one for you and let you know via pm

@a person
I have both those pokemon. The eevee isnt up for trade yet and the tentacool is. If it was still in my wants I apologise, I will remove it. Is there anything else you were interested in?

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Are you interested in a scraggy with egg moves Drain punch, ice punch and dragon dance and 31 IV in HP, Attack and Speed for a DW Farfetch'd ?

Luis_Sera

@tavogus
If the scrafty is male (so i can breed a nature onto it) then yes, I am interested.

@FrozenGecko
There is a wants section, please read it.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
dude have a look at my shop and see if there is anything you want to trade for your:
Ev'd Calm Tentacruel :D

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I dont have this guy:

Legit, Zekrom (Jolly) UT

but I do have 31/31/31/0/31/31 UT Adamant one (RNGed and cloned)

I'm looking for the Power items.

Any thoughts?