• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luis' Trading Plaza

Luis_Sera

Our timezones don't seem to line up that well. Will keep an eye open for you when you're online

jojoiso

Hi! I'd like to acquire your EV'd Mienshao!

Here is what I have to offer:

SHINIES:
;484; ;376; ;036; ;235; ;373; ;136; ;195; :634: ;358; ;462;

LEGENDARIES:
;490; ;251; ;385; ;384; ;486; ;487; ;484; ;488; ;489; ;146; ;145; ;481; ;377;

DREAM WORLD:
;147; ;196;

Get back to me!

Luis_Sera

Please give me info on the evs/ivs/moveset/natures of your shiny palkia, shiny metagross, celebi, kirachi, giratina, mesprit, regirock

Gen. I

Veteran Trainer
Alright my first post, let's see how I do...

I need a female timid DW abra. The level, IV's and egg moves don't matter. No clones or hacks of any kind please.

In exchange, I have a Lv. 1 DW female timid nidoran. I'm unsure of the ivs but it has no ev's or egg moves. I also have most of the starters, an extra level 100 calm Reshiram and can supply Pokerus.

Luis_Sera

@adwf
I have one of those already. Do you have anything else?

@Gen. 1
That is do-able, will pm you when ready

Luis_Sera

@adwf194
Looking for a bold jellicent.

I can ev train, I generally ask for a competitive pokemon in return

@barak446
yes I can, what would you like to offer for it?

ArcanineShrine014029

I have:

Sassy Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock (X2)
Jolly Growlithe with Flare Blitz and Close Combat (X3)
10 ANIV and WIN2011 Celebis (X1 each)
Pokemon Ranch Phione (X1)

I am interested in a female DW Gligar, and a female DW Abra. Would you be willing to make an offer? And I think two of the Growlithes have max IVs in Attack and Speed, and one of the Ferroseeds has a max IV in Sp.Def.

Luis_Sera

@arcanineshrine014029
interested in the ferroseed. If you can chuck me a 31iv'd one, i can trade you the dw gligar, it has a couple of 31 ivs, not sure because its leftovers from breeding. PM me when I'm online and you're ready to trade

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Do you need a Female DW ralts

Luis_Sera

@Froggy
I have a few, but I always breed them and release/trade them away. Does it have to be dw female? If it does, will check for what I have

@lokistarwind
Yes, I have a special on dw smeargles if interested

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
i need to ev my torchic and dratini in att and spd, if you can ev train them for me i will trade you your choice of: shiny flawless timid evd ninetales, flawless TRU arceus evs are 252 att/252 sp att/4 hp, shiny flawless timid snorunt, or shiny flawless timid gastly are you interested?

Kalslaffin

Herping the Durp
Hi i sent you a PM earlier, im interested in your female dream world Smergle. I see you`re looking for a bold drizzle Politoad. Id be happy to make you one in exchange for the Smergle

Luis_Sera

@adwf194
The timid shiny flawless ghastly (i'm guessing ut) and its a deal (Pm me when you see me online)

@Kalslaffin
The politoed would need to be that exact one (ev'd, natured etc) If so, I am interested