• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luis' Trading Plaza

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Are all your pokemon (Dream World) caught in Dream Ball?

Luis_Sera

Mostly no, I breed a lot so finding the original would be a hard job. Does it have to be in a dreamball?

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Yeah I only collect, DW pokemons that are in dream ball. They have more value to me.

Luis_Sera

That's perfectly understandable, thanks for the expression of interest!

@scraftyscrafty
Turns out you cannot breed dark pulse to vulpixs so its only extra sensory. The dark pulse (and extrasensory) is for zorua. If you want I can breed you a male zorua (timid) with those two moves? What were you offering?

Fine,Zorua's ok with me.I'll trade you any egg move male in my sig for it.

Luis_Sera

@adwf194
Looks like you don't have anything to trade that I'm after. Unlucky, it seems you really wanted the archeops and leafeon (and why wouldn't you, the leafeon in particular is quite awesome.

@scraftyscrafty
Interested in the totdile with dragon dance and ice punch. Will pm you when I have the zorua ready

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hey i've got a Movie 11 Zekrom Jolly nature you interested in return for your 10 ANIV Latios? If interested please PM me or i'll forget to check this thread.

Luis_Sera

Done, sending pm now

Ziii

I demand that you put in a white list with my name since I have got you a shiney growlithe with egg moves Crush, Fire Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun. Not flawless (or even near flawless) but until i play around with IVs and get them going, it should work, message me when you are ready to trade :D

EDIT: Also not jolly but again that's something i will work on later - it will be easy to do that.

Last edited:

Luis_Sera

Done. Thanks again with this RNG request. Feel free to pick a dreamworld female or egg move pokemon for yourself for going that extra mile

Ziii

Done. Thanks again with this RNG request. Feel free to pick a dreamworld female or egg move pokemon for yourself for going that extra mile

just need to get this jolly female and through it in breeding then i will be ready, 45 minutes tops..... make that two hours.... another one hatched wrong.... QQ

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
I can give you a female DW anorith for a life orb. Would that be okay?

Luis_Sera

Si!
Pming you now

Ziii

Your order for growlithe is now completed, please message me to arrange a time to pick it up.

Stats stand at:

Shiny Jolly ♂ Growlithe
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Close Combat, Fire Blitz, Crunch, Morning Star
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31

Luis_Sera

@adwf194
Will send a pm
@zii
As above

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I have the movie 14 Victini and everything and I'd love that Basculin, also I'd be interested in the cloner position :3