• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luis' Trading Plaza

Luis_Sera

@lumos77
I can ev train it and give it the focus sash. However, is the dw blastoise bold and what is its ev spread?

@deviantShiny
Is it Jolly with special moves V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt UT? Also do you clone via AR? Its in case someone requests a copy (plus I can clone a few of my one-offs) plus you get to keep a copy

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
@deviantShiny
Is it Jolly with special moves V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt UT? Also do you clone via AR? Its in case someone requests a copy (plus I can clone a few of my one-offs) plus you get to keep a copy

Yes it has all of those moves :3
And yes I clone by AR.

Luis_Sera

I will PM you when I can trade (I'm in the battle subway atm). Victini for Basculin

Cloning:
I have a shiny jolly flawless riolu, shiny dw flawless timid eevee and shiny flawless bold solisis I need cloned. I need 3 riolu, 3 eevee and 2 solisis with you free to take a copy for yourself, could you do that?

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I will PM you when I can trade (I'm in the battle subway atm). Victini for Basculin

Cloning:
I have a shiny jolly flawless riolu, shiny dw flawless timid eevee and shiny flawless bold solisis I need cloned. I need 3 riolu, 3 eevee and 2 solisis with you free to take a copy for yourself, could you do that?

Sure no problem :D just PM/VM me when you're ready!

Luis_Sera

Its a deal then.
I will pm you when I'm ready. As I said before, Im in the battle subway so I cant trade atm

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
i really want your leafeon and/or archeops, i have (sorry if i have offered these before):WIN2011 celebi lv 50 UT, modest tornadus lv 100 T, modest kyogre lv 55 T, giratina lv 61 T(with griseous orb and gen 4 move tutor outrage), lv 51 timid darkrai T but no EVs, deoxys lv 100 (with zap cannon) T, deoxys lv 52 T.
i will trade more than 2 of these pokemon for your leafeon and/or archeops

also, if we make a deal i will give you any of these for free: DW jolly dratini (extremespeed, dragon dance, dragon rush), adamant elekid (ice puch), careful/adamant/impish duskull (ominous wind), calm frillish (acid armor), jolly/adamant larvitar (outrage), adamant gible (outrage)

Luis_Sera

Would like details on the celebi (Nature, moves etc)
None of the others tickle my fancy. I tend to go for competitive pokemon and all of those have unwanted ev's.

What other egg move pokemon do you have? None of those interest me

I would be able to trade you the archeops for the celebi if its the right nature etc

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Hey, I can offer you shinies, and I'll be updating tonight with about 15 more.... the bottom link has it, do you have a male adamant egg move DP, IP, DD scraggy, and a DWF Carvanha, maybe adamant or Jolly.

Luis_Sera

@shadowburnt
Your link doesn't work. I have both but breeding a carvaha in the right nature will take time (I don't really have). However, if you have some nice flawless shinies, I would be willing to trade you both

@EmbC
Yes, what dreamworld pokemon would you like for it? I have gligar, tentacool, smeargle and farfetch'd in stock right now

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
I'd like female DW Abra and Smeargle, because I've had no luck getting them from the Manor this month. In return, I can offer any two of the following DW pokes that you don't have: Lapras, Starly, Tropius, Anorith, Growlithe, Goldeen, Barboach, Eevee, Drifloon, Shinx, Illumise, Ralts, Smoochum, Mr. Mime, or Remoraid.

PM me for trading if you're interested, I doubt I'd remember to check this thread again.

SoftRockStar

I'm looking for a female DW Poliwag, would you be willing to trade for a female DW Shinx or Stunky?

Luis_Sera

@shackler03
I have a vulpix in stock, trade for your smoochem?

@shadowburnt
I'm only interested in flawless or near flawless shinies, sorry mate

@Whitewizard42
I only have smeargle in stock and in the middle or breeding something else, so abra is not ready. Trade for your remoraid?

@Softrockstar
Not interested in those dreamworld females, sorry

@EmbC
Si, pm me when you see me on so we can trade

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Sure, Smeargle for Remoraid sounds fine. When you get around to breeding Abra, shoot me a message or something and I'll happily give you another one off that list.

When do you want to do the trade?

Luis_Sera

@shackler03
Whenever you see me on, shoot me a pm

@whitewizard42
As above

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
I have dw female goldeen. willing to trade for either a female dw vulpix or carvanha??