• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luis' Trading Plaza

Luis_Sera

@Lunadora
dw female breeding is temp out of action, I have smeargles and gligar available

@Serah Farron
I have a dw seaking, I dont need a dw goldeen

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
Oops soory didnt see it

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
How about a female DW Shinx?

Go2heck

I'm wondering if you can ev train a alomaloma for me, that's flawless in hp, sp def, and def , possibly others, with these evs, 104hp, 176 def, and 228 sp def, with wish and aqua ring. I'm offering Dw Arceus ut, event Mew Johto ut, shiny flawless Cofagrigus lvl 100 evd (252 hp 64 sp atk 64 def 128 sp def) modest, shiny flawless Scizor (252 atk, 252 hp, 4 sp def) adamant, event deoxys ut.

Luis_Sera

@serah Farron
Not interested in dw shinx, he has a lousy ability

@Lumos77
I don't have a tentacool with muddy water. Might I suggest that its a bad move? Surf or Scald is much better

@Go2heck
That is possible for me to do, what nature do you want? Will inbox you when its ready. Can you give me info on nature ivs etc on the mew and moveset of the Scizor?

@adwf194
What is the nature, ivs and evs of the terrakion?

Go2heck

Oh wait, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean Alomaloma! I meant Lapras, flawless in those stats as well, with these evs 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD, Hydration ability if possible, or Water absorb, and a Careful Nature with Curse,Rest, and Ice shard. Alomaloma was for a different place. So sorry for the mixup:(.For the Mew, idk Ivs, and its rash. For the Scizor, Roost, Acrobatics, Bullet punch, X scizzor. Sorry again for the mixup.

Last edited:

Luis_Sera

@Go2heck
Is the Scizor adamant? I looked at lapras and what scares me off is the 10k steps to hatch

@Lumos77
You would be better off with Surf in doubles and run a water absorb partner or does Muddy Water hit opponents, not ally like surf?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
are you available to trade now? if yes i have a female dw igglybuff to offer.
for well. i would love the egg move evee. but i'm open to other things.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I have these if you're interested:
31/30/30/31/31/31 shiny Timid Larvesta (Morning Sun, HP Ice)
30/31/31/31/31/31 shiny Bold Uxie (Stealth Rock)

What flawless or near flawless pokemon do you have to offer?

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
Ill trade a DW Femlae Sableye for a DW Female Lileep

Go2heck

Yes it is Adamant, and also, try using Entralink pass orbs X 3 Hatching power for the Lapras. Unless you already calculated that in, which in that case I'm sorry for the hassle and walking:(.

Luis_Sera

@rosierjay
Not interested in dw igglybuff, sorry

@Scorch5688
Does the uxie have trick? Larvesta does interest me....
Shiny flawless bold solisis with a couple of egg moves. Interested?

@Serah Faron
Deal, Will pm you when its bred

@Lumos77
I should have some spares, pm me when I'm online next.
Tentacruel is NOT dreamworld, which is why its up for trade (I got myself dw tentacruel but I only have 1) however it still makes a good toxic spiker/rapid spinner, so consider that if you want

@Go2heck
I'm sorry to say I will pass. Its a good offer, but I just dont have the time to breed Lapras

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
... You online? I can do the DW Female Remoraid for DW Female Smeargle trade now, if you like. My FC's in my sig, I'll just sort of be chilling in the trade room.

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
okay when ever your ready

Gorandon

The Dragon Trainer
Would anyone be willing to trade me a Mamoswine and a Garchomp I have some starter pokemon like a Blastoise bulbasaur and a few others. If you are willing to trade me i would be very greatful im trying to make a great team so i can start making wifi pokemon battles on youtube.