• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luis' Trading Plaza

Go2heck

Ok, I understand for the Lapras, so could you train me a DW Lickilicky then? Same as Lapras with 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD and a Careful Nature, with Wish, Return, Protect and Dragon Tail. Flawless in Hp, Def and Sp def, others stats if possible with Cloud Nine as its ability. Would that be okay? If not I can choose something else :).

Luis_Sera

@Gorandon
Why are you in my shop thread asking everybody for free pokemon? It doesnt make sense :S

@adwf194
Sorry, I have a good dw blastoise ev trained at lvl 100. Can you offer anything else?

@Go2heck
IV's are notoriously difficult on dw pokemon. Any chance you could pick 2 ivs for that?

Go2heck

Could I offer you two for the price of one to make it flawless in three stats? I could also offer a shiny lvl 100 flawless Alomoloma (104 hp 108 def 228 sp def) Impish with Hydration ability and Wish, protect, toxic, aquajet and the Scizor for you to do that. Flawless in attack to if possible, if not just do those three.

Luis_Sera

@Go2heack
Not interested in Alomoloma since I have a wish passer already. I can give you 31 ivs in HP and either def of spl def, if i get all three you will be lucky but like i said, 3 on a dw female is difficult because of the 2 breeding stages you need to do.

Luis_Sera

Also, really wanting to offload these ev trained ones (taking up box room). Seeking flawless competitive or at least decent ivs since mine are.

Go2heck

Wait, don't start yet! I just got a Lickitung flawless with an Adamant nature that I could provide for you for the ev training, except with different evs, 160 HP / 104 atk/ 200 def/ 44 sp def. Would you accept that offer?
My Fc: 4942-7674-2361

Luis_Sera

So you want me to ev train it for you? I can do that, pm me when you see me online next

Luis_Sera

I have a jolly ev trained garchomp. Any other ev trained pokemon you have?

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
what about:
modest starmie evd in spd and sp att
jolly durant evd in spd and att 7-8/31/31/x/31/31
timid hydriegon evd in spd and sp att
adamant electivire evd in spd and att
pm me if interested in trading one of these for your leafeon, but i will need to get it cloned first

Luis_Sera

Please give me information on the electivire. I would like to know ivs, moveset, ev spread. I have a cloner listed in my first post, pm him and tell him I sent you to get it cloned if the electivire meets my needs

Luis_Sera

I am currently in negotiations for the event one. If it doesnt work out, can you give me details on your event banette?

Klever

Blaze Trainer
I'm interested in a dw female abra. I can offer egg move charmanders or water spout squirtles

Luis_Sera

what egg move charmanders do you have to offer?

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
the electivire is adamant evs 255 spd 252 att ivs: 30-31/10-11/23-24/22-23/12-13/4-5 moveset: thunder punch ice punch earthquake brick break, the other ones have better ivs, i also have a shuckle impish nature evs are 255 hp 252 def ivs are 30/28-29/28-29/0/27-28/19-20 moveset: toxic double team rest knock off it is impossible to OHKO in sandstorm and causes a lot of rage quits

Luis_Sera

Sorry, ivs are horrible on that electirvire, I'm after competitively viable pokemon and willing to trade several of my good-excellent ivs for shiny flawless ones.
Shuckle doesn't interest me in the slightest, its not very viable imo

Do you have shiny flawless pokemon?

cheang

Hey I am interested in your Blastoise and Venusaur Special Sweepers
I have a
UT Sassy Shiny Yamask 30/31/31/31/10/31
UT Shiny Whimsicott
PM me if you're interested :)

Luis_Sera

PM sent