• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lum berry Quest!!!

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
as you can read from the title i need a Lum berry for the Battle Frontier. i heard you can randomly get 2 from the berry master in my Emerald it that true? and if it is can i soft reset for a Lum berry at the berry masters house?
and finally is then any way else i can get a lum berry?

-Thanks to all who help me in my quest for a Lum berry.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Well, if you plan on growing any, isn't it like 48 hours? Ewwwww.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
The only way to get your first Lum Berry is to SR in front of one of the people who gives you a stat-curing Berry (Cheri, Chesto, etc.), meaning the Berry Master won't give you one, but his wife sometimes does. And if you want to regrow them, it takes a very long time and unless you water it a ton, you will only get one Berry back, which doesn't help you. If you want more, it's best to SR more or clone.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
ok so your saying go to the berry masters house on route 123 and save in front of the house and talk to the berry masters wife and keep SR until she gives me a lum berry. cause im looking for a lum berry not growing.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Yes, that is what I'm saying. It's the only place I remember offhand that you can get it for the first time, but I'm sure there are others.

Chimecho3000

ok so your saying go to the berry masters house on route 123 and save in front of the house and talk to the berry masters wife and keep SR until she gives me a lum berry. cause im looking for a lum berry not growing.

Yeah.

Also the gentleman in Lilycove can give you one too.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!

Chimecho3000

He's standing outside, by the ledges.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
He's standing outside, by the ledges.

thanks and i took your advise this morning and i finally got my lum berry thanks for the help Chimecho3000 and Chaos Emerald. i just have 1 more question does the berry guy who give you berry's like (chesto, lum berry, ect.) can he also give out berry's like Salac berry or petaya berry or maybe even leichi berry?

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Salac and Petaya are Sinnoh Berries so nope.
For the Liechi berry I think it is on Mirage Island But I ain't sure.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Salac and Petaya are Sinnoh Berries so nope.
For the Liechi berry I think it is on Mirage Island But I ain't sure.

No, Salac and Petaya are Hoenn berries, just that you don't get them in the game without Colosseum/XD and event.

Chimecho3000

thanks and i took your advise this morning and i finally got my lum berry thanks for the help Chimecho3000 and Chaos Emerald. i just have 1 more question does the berry guy who give you berry's like (chesto, lum berry, ect.) can he also give out berry's like Salac berry or petaya berry or maybe even leichi berry?

Nope, no one can give you those berries.

Here, this is a post I made slightly over a year ago containing info about the berry givers:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5797956&postcount=5