• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Lumina's Digital Drawings~

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I'm probably still considered new to drawing considering, how I've only been drawing for about 10 months, but yeah, I'm continuing to learn how to do it. I've also been doing GFX for a long time as well, probably about 2 years by now. I'll post my better items here. I use my Bamboo Pen Tablet for drawings along with Paint Tool Sai, along with Photoshop CS 5 for graphics and effects.

Check out my DeviantArt for more: http://flygon3x.deviantart.com/

Drawings (newest first):

Happy Halloween! Sakura as Ariados gijinka:
[spoil]
c322c722b25ae66c24bf191dbb96ed21-d31ttn8.png
[/spoil]

Midnight Rendezvous [Lumina & Sahara: A night outing]
[spoil]
midnight_rendezvous_by_flygon3x-d318wnf.png
[/spoil]

Reshiram & Zekrom
[spoil]
pokemon_black_and_white_by_flygon3x-d30689s.png
[/spoil]

Sakura in Scuba
[spoil]
9911912268082093341d8f8876c3d49e-d2ztshn.png
[/spoil]

Lumina by a PC
[spoil]
lumina_pc_v2_by_flygon3x-d2ygd4q.png
[/spoil]

The Need for Speed [Lumina flying]
[spoil]
de5a58be80dd501d4a60487cfe731558.png
[/spoil]

Gallade
[spoil]
Gallade_by_Flygon3x.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
for these are pretty good, esecially considering you've only been drawing a few months =]I guess the only crit I could have ison the halloween sakura, which is that her hips seem a bit to slim for her shoulders(which also seem a bit narrow), and also her breasts are being squished by seemingly nothing, so there's unneeded clevage, but otehrwise these are pretty good. I"m sure there's other small stuff, but focus on tthat for now =] good Job =]

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
for these are pretty good, esecially considering you've only been drawing a few months =]I guess the only crit I could have ison the halloween sakura, which is that her hips seem a bit to slim for her shoulders(which also seem a bit narrow), and also her breasts are being squished by seemingly nothing, so there's unneeded clevage, but otehrwise these are pretty good. I"m sure there's other small stuff, but focus on tthat for now =] good Job =]

Thank you very much. Yes, anatomy is a challenge indeed, as I'm still figuring it out how it's working. I've also just spot the hips error as well, but the cleavage would be a result because the suit is very tight in the first place.

To everyone who is learning to colour, you got to check this out. This is seriously like the best tutorial on colour ever, and it has really helped me thinking as well.

http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/art/Ho...orial-184642625

This is what I got at the end of practice:
colouring_practice__jirachi_by_flygon3x-d3227so.png

mingyuan

that looks Great, i'm loving it. you can share better paints !
if you use a drawing tablet in PaintTool SAI and photoshop , it would allow you to have pen pressure sensitivity whereas the mouse doesn't.
I've always used Clip Studio Paint and my XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro ( xp-pen.com/product/65.html ) graphics art tablet . Drawing directly on the screen makes the workflow much faster and dynamic, on top of that, it's a lot more fun as well.

Last edited: